+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion - untradable token type item

Suggestion - untradable token type item

For some time now I have been wondering why most of the untradable item, aka Dragon fragments, fiery feathers and suck token type of items are not being collecting in the Collection tab with the dragon coins for example.

It is already getting hard for some player to keep their inventory clean and workable, I con only imagine somebody not getting a desired egg fragment just because their inventory is full. Those token item are already untradable, why not add them there and foreseeing in the future that more of those items type might be added to the game, it's gonna become a pain.

thank you for you time !!!

IGN: Viaki | Referral Code: HNRFCEGH39JNTKMJMN3W | Twitch | Trion Creator | Join Extralife4Kids Club
    [/URL]

Yes I agree it's already expensive to add more inventory space what like 500 for 5 spaces

hmm

its a good idea, viaki... ill take a look when the servers come back up from crashing again... also, would they be under the coin tab?

It's an untradable resource that has almost zero use outside of crafting. (They can be deconned for 400 Flux each, wew)

It just seems like common sense that they should be in the crafting inventory. But I guess it's harder to sell inventory expanders that way.

+ Reply to Thread