+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Primary club glitch

Ticket #1006175 submitted.

So, when I turned the system off, I had no primary club. I just turned it back on an hour later and opened the game and now I have a different primary club. So, the system is acting independent of the user being active as this change occurred during the time when my PS4 was completely powered off.

Event is still happening. The "solved" ticket has been updated with video of the occurance this time.

Primary Club switching glitch

First of all this has happened to me more than once. What happens is I select a primary club and then sometime in the day it randomly switches to one of my other clubs. I am unable to switch back because of the unnecessary 24 hour restriction. It seems to happen most often on shard Fridays when farming shadowtowers. I have also seen previosu posts of this happening to others. Either fix this glitch or remove the 24 hour restriction on chaning clubs. Thank you.

Keeps happening to me on PC. Usually after loading a world. Today is the 3rd time that it has happened. The first two I was like "Ok, maybe I clicked something and didn't realize" but this time I was typing a club invite out to someone and cancelled it and it removed my primary affiliation. It also appeared that after this had happened that I was not a member of my club. It was back after a relog but can't set it as my primary for 24 hours.

+ Reply to Thread