+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Primary club glitch

Primary club glitch

My primary club switched by itself when I was just sitting there. I tried to switch back but it was not selectable. I left the primary club and it still was not selectable. I tried to get invited back to the club I had left but the inviter said it had an error stating I had to select a primary club. The same error message appeared to an invitation to an entirely new club. So I can't switch primary, I can't join new clubs, and this was all due to a glitch that automatically switched my primary with no user input.

Have you tried logging out of the game and signing back in yet?

Yes, a couple times.

Well maybe it'll be fixed after the patch.

You can only select a club as primary once every 24 hours

I'm a lot more worried about the automatic switching. If I have to wait a day to set the primary and join another club, that's fine. Having a 24 hour restriction on an status that just magically changes itself is a problem though.

I've been looking through all the other threads on all platforms. Seems like this was a one-off event. I forgot to mention earlier that it happened a few seconds agter going to the hub using the up d-pad button...maybe 7-12 seconds after the initial load. I usually don't touch a single button until after it fully loads to prevent crashes. I saw the club primary message in the bottom-right before the hub was even done loading. So, perhaps some code is crossed with the hub teleport or load undet some unknown condition. I can't think of anything else that would have caused it. The club UI wasn't even open at the time.

Looks like I missed a thread earlier. It did happen to someone else but on PC platform. http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...t-primary-club

Got it all straightened out now after the hold was released. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again.

It just happened AGAIN at 8:23 Arizona time. The club is Trove Mages Guild and it happened while traveling to the hub. There is DEFINITELY some hub traveling code that is causing the primary club affiliation to be severed. Once is a fluke, twice is a code problem.

Picture of a screenshot I took as it occurred.

+ Reply to Thread