+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Experience/Mastery bar labels?

Experience/Mastery bar labels?

So, today I noticed that if you mouse over the tome progress bar, you get a nice label telling you what reward will you get from the tome (except it's bugged \_(ツ)_/).

I remember that around time the Power Rank was introduced, you had also a nice label when hovering cursor over exp/mastery bar, telling you experience to next level. But it's no longer there for a long time. Why?

Am I the only one who thinks, that needing to type a command in chat to know how much exactly experience you need... is awkward? The new label should tell you experience NEEDED (/xp command isn't very helpful with such long numbers). Also, with new mastery levels introduced, same should be done with mastery experience. I know I need 203 mastery points right now, but I also want to know my progress towards that value. Something better than undescriptive yellow bar.

Any mods for that exist btw?

Open your inventory (B) then hover over the XP and mastery bars. It was working for me on Monday. Unless they took it out in todays patch, it should be there.

This is a Error related to Krama Tooltip mod. In my and TheSymbol's "Enhanced UI" mod krama Tooltip is built in and we have some control over it. I will investigate this and see if a fix can be found.

Adventures update added some new things and changed some game files, Older mods that relies on those files are no longer working fully. Myself and others are working to address this.

I use the "Enhanced UI" mod.
    Although I could swear that it was broken before I even started using mods.

EDIT:
    Ok, it works.
    But could someone mod it to look like this?

pls

+ Reply to Thread