+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't select primary club

Can't select primary club

For some reason the game decided to select a random club as my primary, rather than the club that was at my position 1 (my club). I want my club as my primary because it'll be what I work on, but the game insists on me being in another's as primary for some unknown reason. I can't make any other club my primary either, just that one it decided for me.
    Reason, logic and evidence are not considered trolling, and cry bullies are a thing that exist. I'm old enough that I remember when trolling meant that you were trying to irritate someone to get a rise out of them, like an older sibling picking on the younger one to get them to scream and cry. Today, "Trolling" has seemingly been redefined to mean that you disagree with someone and you can use facts, logic, reason and evidence to back up your claims and opinions.

Once a club was selected as primary you must wait 24 hours to switch again

Same thing happened to me on PS4. Did it happen when you teleported to the hub, main hub not club hub?

Day 2, still can't select a primary club. The club that Trove selected for me against my will is the club it seems to want me to have, but I don't want that as my primary club. Wonder when the devs are going to get this one fixed? Let alone needing to nuke the tethering from orbit, this needs fixed too.
    Reason, logic and evidence are not considered trolling, and cry bullies are a thing that exist. I'm old enough that I remember when trolling meant that you were trying to irritate someone to get a rise out of them, like an older sibling picking on the younger one to get them to scream and cry. Today, "Trolling" has seemingly been redefined to mean that you disagree with someone and you can use facts, logic, reason and evidence to back up your claims and opinions.

+ Reply to Thread