+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Adventures - Patch Discussion Thread

P.S. A friend mentioned a dragon named "almakhestia" but i don't see it in my collection, is that intended?
    You must have time traveled to before the Sundering. :^)

-----

It'd also be nice if "Out of order" portals in the club hub would have no VFX to make it easy to see that they don't work without having to walk directly up to them.
    ~~IGN: Spirare~~
    ~~Main class: Dracolyte~~Power Rank: 20,015~~Mastery: 300~~
    ~~Club: ~~
    ~~Dragons: 15/35 /// 3/3~~

Quote Originally Posted by LinkedSet View Post
    No yeah I know, but you can't gain any new chaos factor anymore, since they're taking out coins from chaos chests. New players can't get the couple you get from mastery either since after this update they're removing the mastery coins. It's not that I'm worried they'll take away what I have, I know they won't. I'm just sad that it'll be next to impossible to get more chaos factor now.
    TBH, chaos chests drop so regularly if you're doing dungeons the 2 or 3 you could get from mastery were basically a joke. And it's not like the dropped very often from chests anyway. I honestly think this will have little to no impact; you get so many chests just through game play the ones you could have gotten daily are moot.
    Under mastery 20? Free Class coin (unlock any class) if you apply a refer-a-friend code: 2TF6T96YRCGM3YL6DQ3L (clickable link)

Quote Originally Posted by Awestacular View Post
    TBH, chaos chests drop so regularly if you're doing dungeons the 2 or 3 you could get from mastery were basically a joke. And it's not like the dropped very often from chests anyway. I honestly think this will have little to no impact; you get so many chests just through game play the ones you could have gotten daily are moot.
    Eh, it still will have some impact. It does add up. If you were to buy them from the marketplace, 30 chests (a months worth per coin) would be 132k flux currently and presumably they'd want some people to buy the chests which is probably more. It'd also average at 1 less rare every 5 weeks or so. Though I'm not really upset about the max mastery one being removed, but I do feel bad for those who didn't get the pre-existing coins.

Thumbs up New chest looting system

My bad i didn't read correctly how it works

New patch

The new patch is like Windows 8. You changed it so much we can't figure it out.

[Question to devs]

"Bubble Dragon Egg Fragments for Sarsaponia, the Pristine can be found fishing in water"

Players need more details. We do not want the situation as with the Iredescent Dragon Egg Fragment, where the information that it is only possible to get it by digging Infinium Ore was revealed by developers ~ 3 days (!) after the update.

So:

1) Bubble Dragon Egg Fragmemt can drop by using any type of fishing rod?
    2) Bubble Dragon Egg Fragmemt can drop from any kind of fish we caught (example: commom, uncommon, rare, enchanted)?
    3) Bubble Dragon Egg Fragment can drop during any time of the day? (Look at Radiant Moonfish/Dawnfish)

Are the servers Still Crashing If so When will this be fixed?

+1 love ya

not keen on the tether system it rewards ninjas now ... or if u are really unlucky your pets ... /sigh good idea but not for this player friendly aoe affected game

im finding the new stellar rings material cost to be abit too expensive main the stellar souls.
    it would be better if it cost 1stellar soul per ring. Or have make the decon loot collect value return a soul back instead of the crystal diamond thingy.

i suggested it before in pts about having a recycle usage for ring crafting similiar to our emp gems fragment into stellar gem box but i guess the devs just simply put a one to one return value with that diamond material instead of the stellar souls.

honestly if you look at stellar gear drops the only people who are getting like tons of it are mostly the pay2win players with either or almost maxed out mf adding with patron.
    thus they easily get lots of stellar gear/souls stock up and with the new ring crafting acting as a suppose sink for it . it ends up having most of this players having a good chance to monopolize the market. this topic might be abit too complicated for me to go on.

overall im suggesting we should start looking into having a recycle thought value instead of a sink for any future items material. if the thought of sink is due to just depleting some items that just happen to accumulate over time because it did not having any uses but the items itself is actually uncommon/rare to get in the 1st place.

+ Reply to Thread