+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Adventures - Patch Discussion Thread

Exclamation Trove Adventures - Patch Discussion Thread

Discuss everything related to the upcoming patch, "Trove Adventures"
    • What are your thoughts on the patch? Give your valuable, constructive feedback to the developers.
    • Found a bug that is related to this patch? Here's how to report it!
    INFORMATION
    COUNTDOWN (maintenance begins) | SERVER STATUS
    Time comparison

Dev Tracker

/r/Trove

Facebook

• Twitter @ TrionWorlds | TroveGame

Trovesaurus.com database update | updated during maintenance
    UPDATES

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti
    ORIGINAL THREAD | Adventures Patch - 7AM PST (3PM GMT) - Nov. 14, 2017
    Greetings Trovians!

Trove is coming offline for the release of Trove - Adventures at 7AM PST (3PM GMT) on November 14, 2017. Check out the patch notes here.

Downtime may take up to 6 hours but we're hoping to be back online before that full window. If we do come online early, or need any additional time, we'll update this post.

Thanks!

I'm assuming many of these notes were simply not removed from the PTS patch notes, but I'll mention them anyways

Tethering [Public Evaluation]
    Seems odd to include this section if the current plan is to temporarily remove it so it can be improved.

The leaderboards now have an entry for the highest PR clubs under Power Rank. Club PR is calculated by adding the club’s 50 highest members’ total Power Ranks. Club Presidents of Clubs in the Top 200 Clubs will unlock a unique name tint.
    This is also being temporarily removed until a better solution is introduced.

Captains can always demote themselves. Captains, if their rank has promote permissions, can promote Members.
    A player cannot promote someone else to their equal rank. The next rank above Member is Captain.

I am simply hoping that they come to their senses and scale club clubit costs to the size of the club. I seems easy to do since they already do that for the club xp cap, and it would allow clubs under 100 members to get fixtures in a reasonable amount of time and actually be able to pay the rent. Please, I really hope they fix this, if not now, soon.

I'm willing to give it a shot, but I do wonder if people will have issues with it. There's the xp cap and adventurine system that essentially punishes small clubs that want to upgrade, there's current issues with the game, and the club progression leaderboard may be a little bitter if people find out their xp contributed doesn't count because the club has already maxed out the daily xp.

It's still going live when the patch launches; it'll be removed or modified soon after the patch.

-----

Ewwwww the ultimate fixtures look like swans in their second tier.

I'm starting to really, really hate swans. Give some love to the other Paragons please.

-----

A couple fixtures are practically useless and not worth their cost whatsoever.
    ~~IGN: Spirare~~
    ~~Main class: Dracolyte~~Power Rank: 20,015~~Mastery: 300~~
    ~~Club: ~~
    ~~Dragons: 15/35 /// 3/3~~

No more chaos factor/coins from mastery... or from chaos chests? So it's limited to existing tradable coins and dev streams if you want to get permanent chaos factor? Kinda bummed about that, maybe there'll be a new way to get chaos factor in the future? Like, +1 chaos factor for every x chaos chests opened with a y% increase to the required boxes every time you got another chaos factor from that source? Maybe not exactly that, but chaos factor is cool (and the people who steamroll from it can't be stopped now, nor should they be), I'd be bummed to see it be thrown away entirely.

I wish they would clarify the zone restriction commands, seems they keep changing. Reading these patch notes it seems they are: basic, modify, standard and expert...which seeing as they got them wrong on the pts patch notes I'm guessing these are slightly wrong too. In pts it was actually basic, standard, expert and the no building one.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkedSet View Post
    No more chaos factor/coins from mastery... or from chaos chests? So it's limited to existing tradable coins and dev streams if you want to get permanent chaos factor? Kinda bummed about that, maybe there'll be a new way to get chaos factor in the future? Like, +1 chaos factor for every x chaos chests opened with a y% increase to the required boxes every time you got another chaos factor from that source? Maybe not exactly that, but chaos factor is cool (and the people who steamroll from it can't be stopped now, nor should they be), I'd be bummed to see it be thrown away entirely.
    Yeah, it's a real shame that people who join after Adventures launches are unable to get Chaos Factor outside of watching streams (which I myself dislike) and buying them from people (probably at a hefty price, too). In addition to the whole club thing, it's pretty much turned into "the rich get richer while the poor get poorer".

Quote Originally Posted by Keegster2 View Post
    Yeah, it's a real shame that people who join after Adventures launches are unable to get Chaos Factor outside of watching streams (which I myself dislike) and buying them from people (probably at a hefty price, too). In addition to the whole club thing, it's pretty much turned into "the rich get richer while the poor get poorer".
    The only chaos factor they are removing are the ones you get from mastery, everything else like chaos coins and such will still be in play.
    AKA take your chaos factor and minus one.
    RECRUITING: THE NORTH & FAZ ESSE || MASTERY: 430+ || Be wary of this scam/exploit!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulant View Post
    The only chaos factor they are removing are the ones you get from mastery, everything else like chaos coins and such will still be in play.
    AKA take your chaos factor and minus one.
    No yeah I know, but you can't gain any new chaos factor anymore, since they're taking out coins from chaos chests. New players can't get the couple you get from mastery either since after this update they're removing the mastery coins. It's not that I'm worried they'll take away what I have, I know they won't. I'm just sad that it'll be next to impossible to get more chaos factor now.

+ Reply to Thread