Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dev Q & A thread - November 17, 2017

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Dev Q & A thread - November 17, 2017

Heya party people!

Trove - Adventures launches on Tuesday and this Friday we're putting on a livestream to celebrate the occasion.

Ask us any questions you may have by Thursday so we can get them to the team for answers before the show.

Thanks!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Would it be possible to seperate your primary club from your name flair? i don't want to be forced to have a certain club tag under my name just because i made that club my primary.

Can you guys bring back club chat channel shuffling? currently my primary is stuck as /c3 and i would like to be able to change that freely.

Can you put the new land scaper in a cash pack so i can give you more money?
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 75,672 | Total Power Rank: 310,264 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Trion Support
    Effort over Timegates! | LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 660 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 686 | Gem Rerolling Issue | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Any inventory expander sales, planned? chest too?

Why are Chaos Sparks gated behind Lunar Souls? Possibility of using Pearls of Wisdom to max out gems so the slots become less important than the actual stats to make Chaos Sparks worthwhile?
    Refer A Friend! 0/30
    My Code: TY29YQYGYLLGPTMQZH6G
    Link

Reserved for well crafted question about mastery rewards that will make Trion decide not to take away the weekly rewards.

Why don't the Super Mount Stash work with the Pandas?
    Can we please have a way to use the 'skin' of one mount and have use the ability of another? The primordial dragons will always outweigh any new dragon as they new ones don't have the buffs of the primordials.

IGN: spar13 - Rank 1 Mastery as of 9/20/17

Reserved! <3
    IGN : DrNinja

When Shadow Sight Helm Style helm will come back? It came by the golden thread in the event "portal of darkness"
    YT: www.youtube.com/forcexds (pt-br) Fatallity Leader
    19,6k Subscribers
    Mastery 690+
    580+ Trove videos posted

• LEDs with custom timing?
    • Can we create our own versions for club fixtures?
    • Will the Cinnabar ore and Celestial Diamond be in the Miner's Trove's loot tables?
    IGN: B_Y3LL0W (Live), NovusNX (PTS)

a question about the still existing alpha clubs, or some other great clubs where the founder has long gone, but their (inactive) clubs with their great builds still exist. What will happen to those clubs after 30 days. It wld be a pity if those were lost. I still hop in from time to time to some of those clubs
    Clubs:Oracle
    IGN:Swiftnightshadow
    Mods: The Throne of Thoth
    https://www.trovesaurus.com/mod=3352/throne-of-thoth
    Are you under mastery lvl 20 and need a class coin? Click here: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Closed Thread