+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Costume] The Magitechnician

[Costume] The Magitechnician

Hi there.

I've probably stated a few times, how much I like the Desert Frontier and its interpretation of steampunk so I decided to make another costume in that theme. There are a few items in game that mention the name "Magitech". We don't exactly know who/what it is but I tried to imagine how would they/its members look like. Anyway, I present you...

The Magitechnician!

This mod replaces the Level 20 Chloromancer costume, the Healer's Headdress hat and Checkered Dreamchaser staff styles, along with the Leafy Lasher, Blooming Pollinator and Green Gatling models. The VFX are also changed to those from the Spiteful Spikelayer costume (so the colors fit better to the theme; however, the Green Gatling's effects are unchanged.)

If you're interested, you can download the mod from Trovesaurus.

As always, feedback is welcome.

Enjoy! =)
    In-Game Name: MagicMate | Mastery Rank: 300+ | Main Classes: Shadow Hunter (16836 Power Rank), Pirate Captain (13511 Power Rank)
    Mods:

YES! YES! YES! +1 To more steampunky stuff, i suggest adding more details to the exploding plant, as i see you are only using 2 of its parts instead of 3 (which i also like to do), maybe a bit of color variation or aditional mechy stuff, try to get the most out of those 2 parts. Its a nice mod overall.

Looks great I like the overall design but the exploding plant does seem too bland.

yoopie steampunk,I love it. Personally (but that is my humble opinion), I wld like the costume to be a little darker, maybe that wld help also for the flowers to make them more strong in their appearance,but once again that is my own personal taste. Yes to a bit more mechanical details But as for the design it is cool
    Clubs:Oracle
    IGN:Swiftnightshadow
    Mods: The Throne of Thoth
    https://www.trovesaurus.com/mod=3352/throne-of-thoth
    Are you under mastery lvl 20 and need a class coin? Click here: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Steampunk is fancy, love it
    Leader of Oblivion
    Grab a free class coin KNTF2T27CG69W3DDJEHF here

Thanks people!
    I admit the Blooming Pollinator is rather dull because I didn't really have any other ideas for it so I kept it simple. But I'll definitely see what I can do about it and about the colors aswell.
    In-Game Name: MagicMate | Mastery Rank: 300+ | Main Classes: Shadow Hunter (16836 Power Rank), Pirate Captain (13511 Power Rank)
    Mods:

this is really cool, nice job!

+ Reply to Thread