+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: A Closer Look at Clubs

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

A Closer Look at Clubs

We’re just days from the launch of Trove – Adventures on the PC, Mac, Xbox One and PlayStation 4! This week we’re going to take an even closer look at some epic new club features coming on November 14th – Fixtures, Adventure NPC, Clubits, and the Adventure Window UI.

Fixtures
    Fixtures are pre-built structures that you can set up in your club world to give boosts, spawn vendors, or summon a new type of NPC that grants all-new adventures! Each fixture has a set cost in “Clubits” which is a currency earned in-game and donated to the club by members. In addition to the initial cost there is a weekly Clubit fee to keep the fixtures active.

There are a ton of fixtures available as your club levels up, and every member of the club can help it gain experience by completing adventures. As your club grows you can upgrade your fixtures to provide better buffs and perks.

Types of frameworks include:
    • Base – Allow summoning of NPCs & a bank for storing in-game currency used to cover cost of various fixtures.

• Combat – Give buffs to every member of the club that increase their power in PvE (fixture buffs won’t apply in PvP).

• Utility – Special vendors, a fixture that allows your club to place down mounts as a display item to show off your club’s rarest of the rare, and more!

• Ultimate – These are the biggest and best of all the fixtures. Bonuses include giving members a chance to land a double hit when attacking, reducing the rent on all your fixtures, or a chance to refill the flask charges of any member when in fighting enemies.

Club Adventures
    The Rally of Heroes fixture is one of the earliest available and it is how Trovians will be able to pick up, and complete, Club Adventures. There is a huge array of objectives available from the different Heroes that give out Adventures.

Complete adventures to earn Adventurine. Adventurine is a new currency you can use to buy items or convert into Clubits to donate to your club to help upgrade and maintain fixtures.

Adventure Window
    With Adventures we’re also adding a new interface for tracking all your various objectives. The Adventure Window is a quick guide for seeing what tasks are at hand. You can also drop any accepted adventures directly in the window.

We can’t wait to unleash this massive free expansion to all of you – fortunately, we don’t have to wait much longer!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

We can’t wait to unleash this massive free expansion to all of you
    free expansion
    Not the first time i see this, i'm afraid there's something being implied, hopefully i'm wrong.

Anyway, can't wait for this free expansion.
    My IGN: Etherbl
    Mastery: 300+
    /joinworld Etherion Temple

Thank you all who helped me get 30 refers!

Quote Originally Posted by Etherbl View Post
    Not the first time i see this, i'm afraid there's something being implied, hopefully i'm wrong.

Anyway, can't wait for this free expansion.
    and they have yet to respond to this
    LEADER OF THE WORLDS MOST ELITE TROVE CLUB (201, 206, 217)

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...rienemies*****

Unhappy Will see what happens but..

The idea of paying rent is not at all appealling of course. Yay, rent! :/

Is LED lights the only addition helpful for creative building?(I don't count the new prefab structures as helpful) If so, that is severely dissappointing.

A club was a nice 'free-zone' where I/we could just have my/our art gallery of builds away from all the crud associated with fighting and leveling up. Now rent u have to go fight for continually. Now buffs to fight for continually and encourage insufferable elitism tied directly to clubs.

I get it, though. Its voluntary. It may not be as horrible as it sounds in actual game play. Still, not at all the direction I was hoping club updates to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post

We’re just days from the launch of Trove – Adventures on the PC, Mac, Xbox One and PlayStation 4! This week we’re going to take an even closer look at some epic new club features coming on November 14th – Fixtures, Adventure NPC, Clubits, and the Adventure Window UI.

Fixtures
    Fixtures are pre-built structures that you can set up in your club world to give boosts, spawn vendors, or summon a new type of NPC that grants all-new adventures! Each fixture has a set cost in “Clubits” which is a currency earned in-game and donated to the club by members. In addition to the initial cost there is a weekly Clubit fee to keep the fixtures active.

There are a ton of fixtures available as your club levels up, and every member of the club can help it gain experience by completing adventures. As your club grows you can upgrade your fixtures to provide better buffs and perks.

Types of frameworks include:
    • Base – Allow summoning of NPCs & a bank for storing in-game currency used to cover cost of various fixtures.

• Combat – Give buffs to every member of the club that increase their power in PvE (fixture buffs won’t apply in PvP).

• Utility – Special vendors, a fixture that allows your club to place down mounts as a display item to show off your club’s rarest of the rare, and more!

• Ultimate – These are the biggest and best of all the fixtures. Bonuses include giving members a chance to land a double hit when attacking, reducing the rent on all your fixtures, or a chance to refill the flask charges of any member when in fighting enemies.

Club Adventures
    The Rally of Heroes fixture is one of the earliest available and it is how Trovians will be able to pick up, and complete, Club Adventures. There is a huge array of objectives available from the different Heroes that give out Adventures.

Complete adventures to earn Adventurine. Adventurine is a new currency you can use to buy items or convert into Clubits to donate to your club to help upgrade and maintain fixtures.

Adventure Window
    With Adventures we’re also adding a new interface for tracking all your various objectives. The Adventure Window is a quick guide for seeing what tasks are at hand. You can also drop any accepted adventures directly in the window.

We can’t wait to unleash this massive free expansion to all of you – fortunately, we don’t have to wait much longer!
    Aun no se ha actualizado el juego en españa?

I do like this but i still have a question (that i shouldve asked before ;l)

Im the sole creator of the Brothers club, which consists of custom biomes and its own storyline.. however a pet peeve of building these custom biomes is that i cant remove border debris from the original biome, some trees i cant remove, some corners i cant replace with the overlap biome colors im using.. Gladfully i dont have OCD about it but id prefer if i could just at the very least remove such debris. Placing water around the biomes is no longer an option because i only figured it out long after most of the building was done and would i now place water there it would destroy way too much work in the terraform.

Are you the devs aware of this? Has this already been fixed with this huge CLUB update? If not, will you fix it?

Thanks! -Suum/Calamaistr.
    Now on PS4! Maining: Pirate captain, Dinotamer.. Owner of the Brothers club! Owner of the Lemon squeezy club!

Quote Originally Posted by Suum View Post
    I do like this but i still have a question (that i shouldve asked before ;l)

Im the sole creator of the Brothers club, which consists of custom biomes and its own storyline.. however a pet peeve of building these custom biomes is that i cant remove border debris from the original biome, some trees i cant remove, some corners i cant replace with the overlap biome colors im using.. Gladfully i dont have OCD about it but id prefer if i could just at the very least remove such debris. Placing water around the biomes is no longer an option because i only figured it out long after most of the building was done and would i now place water there it would destroy way too much work in the terraform.

Are you the devs aware of this? Has this already been fixed with this huge CLUB update? If not, will you fix it?

Thanks! -Suum/Calamaistr.
    Every block should be breakable. Not sure why You cannot remove trees unless build area permissions are changed. Try mimic blocks to clean up rough edges.

Well i can show any dev or player the trees i meant, they are outside of bounds.. i cant remove them (and im the admin of the club and can easily break other blocks)
    Mimic blocks wouldnt work either because i cannot place blocks on the edges either. ;l

-

Anyway some ontopic on the update: I dont see how the prices for the clubit rewards are reasonable since you make like 4 clubits every one and a half hour of questing and require 6000 for a mount? Cmon man thats literally a full year of grinding non stop or so ..and most people dont even keep their clubits cause they go straight to the club.

Also, question about the phoenix.. does it shoot like dragons?

Lastly, will knight permastun revert by making his energy cost proper again? Or is this permanent? (i mean its all good fun but ..knight is the best class now.. this time not as a joke lol)
    Now on PS4! Maining: Pirate captain, Dinotamer.. Owner of the Brothers club! Owner of the Lemon squeezy club!

DEV fix the problem with the fixture of rally of heroes i have a bug in my club and the tower appear only for 1/2 we cant make mission !!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread