+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LFC for son who is 8 and coworker.

LFC for son who is 8 and coworker.

As stated we are looking for a less drama club. We build and I have 5000PR thus far. We do not intend as a goal to raid, intead looking for a group thar enjoys playing after a hard day at work.

SLR Sierra Lima Romeo

Are you a photographer? You're welcome to join our club Agartha, we're newbie-friendly family friendly and we helped other adults with efficiency of grind, not to mention we easily have the best builds in the game on ps4. Just send me a message in game my user handle is deadGuildenstern

Quote Originally Posted by DeadGuildenstern View Post
    Are you a photographer? You're welcome to join our club Agartha, we're newbie-friendly family friendly and we helped other adults with efficiency of grind, not to mention we easily have the best builds in the game on ps4. Just send me a message in game my user handle is deadGuildenstern
    ^is a drama club.

Also, even my club has better builds and i made everything solo, blooddragons also has way better builds especially in v2. I can recommend blooddragons anyway.
    Now on PS4! Maining: Pirate captain, Dinotamer.. Owner of the Brothers club! Owner of the Lemon squeezy club!

+ Reply to Thread