+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Awakening the Dawn – Save the Shimmerwing

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Awakening the Dawn – Save the Shimmerwing

The Suntouched Shimmerwing need your help, Trovians! Starting on November 7, 2017 fight the forces of shadow and set the stage for even greater battles ahead!

Assist a Suntouched Shimmerwing during its transformation into a radiant butterfly and you’ll earn awesome rewards while shedding a little light (pun intended) on the mysterious Sun Goddess!

Join the forces of light and save the shimmerwing before Awakening the Dawn ends on November 21st!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Needs A Better Flight Animation

perhaps something, like it fluttering its wings, cause the current just float for one, doesn't fit how a butterfly flies and 2 looks plain weird, have it flap its wings or something

I love it (even if it doesn´t shoot), sad that i missed the event for the suntouched shimmerwing ally....but this mount is cool.....i really wish that the manta mounts head would not kink.....but this butterfly is awesome.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________
    My Mod: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...a-Flower-s-Sun

I didn't finish the event before yesterday's update, and now I can't find the mission in any of the menus so that I can complete it :\
    An bhfuil sibh abálta ag labhairt as Gaeilge? Táim abálta ag labhairt as é anois.

i really really really hope you extend this event due to the horrid state of your game servers.

+ Reply to Thread