+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DEVS Please Read This - best idea ever

DEVS Please Read This - best idea ever

OK Devs I have the great idea and this will make so many people happy and I think everyone will love this idea , You know how in a club you can place down a Blue , Yellow , Green , Red , Portal for players to go from one area to another area , Can u make , lets say a Purple Portal that does the same thing but only players who are 10k power Rank or higher can go threw , you can even make another Color Portal for 15k power rank and 20k power rank , also you could do this with permissions like captain or officer , This would give players with certain power rank or rank , access to a area of a club such as a castle that no one would be able to get into unless they were the right power rank or club rank to access it thew the portal , this would be so cool cause now players in a club would try harder to rank up to be able to access certain areas in a club world , lets say i built a castle that the only way into it is threw a portal that you have to be 15 k power rank or a captain to gain access threw , only those players would be able to see whats inside, also there could be a shadow tower portal inside that castle so now players would not have to worry about a 5k power rank player try to hop in a shadow tower portal real quick with the higher level power rank players who are trying to do it together , this would add a lot of options to the club worlds and add a lot of creative ideas and members would feel rewarded when they have earned the right to gain access threw the new portals
    HEY WHOS
    HEY WHOS

I like it tbh, but ppl can still get there by using boats or flying from a high building i guess..
    IGN: Aixo
    Mastery points: 83.200+
    Class: 26k GS
    Club: Elysian Hills (Leader)

Quote Originally Posted by Aixo View Post
    I like it tbh, but ppl can still get there by using boats or flying from a high building i guess..
    Not if the location in question is solid and has no doors or open windows. They could get to the location but could only gain access inside with the portal.

Meh, i dont really like this idea, it creates more beggars in clubs and hurts noobs

Banned
    Good idea
    But id like to see it adjustable

This is good for ST pr liars..
    Looking for 14-15k and you look them up and they are 10,001

Say you click it once for each 1000 pr.
    Or even make it if your above this pr you can't go through it
    Keep them 20k fully stellar noob from taking items you want give to low pr club guys.

The portal idea is interesting but club leaders can do this already. As a club leader, I made a "secret room" with a ST portal. I block the only entrance so no one can get in and it's in an officer only area. When higher pr members and I want to do ST I just unblock the room and only let the current group in. From what I see in the patch notes, this will be even easier with the new club permissions coming with Adventures.

Not to put down the idea, but if people really want to keep players away, there's lots of ways to do it.

Look for people with Ult or Elite in their club name. I'm seeing a lot of people making a separate club for their members over 15k or 20k for Ult runs.

If they were to add this in the next update it probably be a new portal all together such as "Officer Portal" or "Power Restriction Portal"

+ Reply to Thread