+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Demons of Valhalla - Aventure update clan

Banned
    Level 2 Club in 1 day
    What a great group, awesome work guys

Huge mile stone
    600++ members

First stat fixture being placed down shortly.
    Need some more CD lol.. 8)

All are welcome to join, Need a new fresh start?

Banned
    Whoo Hoo

Level 3

XP fixture placed down.
    Club is loving it.

Rent is due lol.
    We had a great night tonight. We capped the amount of XP you can earn in a day and kept grinding that advertrine.

Side note is we are in talks with an awesome club who hopefully will be bringing its members to join Demons of Valhalla.
    We will cap the 750 members mark at that point. Looks to be a go just working out the details so all are happy.
    Can't wait.

Banned
    Level 4 Club Now. Wow

740++ members
    EXP – CD – CH fixtures all placed down.

We had about 30 boats all fishing in the club and the bridge was filled with other land fishing when I logged in this morning.
    We have a great group of guys having a blast.
    From the guys out in the dungeons to the home bodies fishing we are progressing better then anyone could have hoped.
    We are only taking members who will wear are tag with pride.

I would love an invite.
    PSN: jrza59
    A very active player.

Banned
    Level 5 club now

Rent was due this morning.
    Paid and ready for week 2.

New fixture to be added today to go with EXP CD And CH allready up.

All welcome who wear our tag with pride.
    See you in the club.

Starting to get lots of great people in this club! If you are super newb to end game, this is the place for you. There is always peeps on to help out and always giving advice.

Come check out Demons of Valhalla!!

Banned
    Level 5 Club Now.

Merchant level 2 down
    Working towards 3 right now
    Wooo hooo

Note to the drama currently going on in the PS4 world of clubs.

We are seeking guys who want to have fun. Keep your posturing and drama, no place for it in a game we play for fun.
    We don’t need to be the best, we just want to have fun and promote that to our members.
    Not in to all the drama on folding around us as clubs start to see the real work involved with this update.
    Our mission has been to stay out of it.
    This week it’s going to get bad when the SR guys need the bonuses and some clubs don’t have them.

We planned and prepared for this update including understanding the feeling other club leaders would have when they took the time to see what was involved now. We knew what all the clubs spy’s and drama queens would be up to and had plans in place for it all.
    To the clubs around us. We have told all trying to get us involved the same thing. We are only interested in what our club is up to. This has upset some guys but we stick to our mission statement to do our own thing and stay out of every single other clubs business. Our team all understands this and I’m proud to say I have not had to talk to any of the inner circle about crossing this line.
    Any leader who wants to have a chat and clear up anything please whisper theuglyone, I’ll gather the team and let’s talk and you’ll see we are only concerned with our little part of trove.
    We have not once tried to take other members from any other club, when approached we have said the same thing to all asking to join our club.
    Wear our tag and your welcome.
    We have only made statements in global and trade that our club is recruiting.
    All are welcome who wear our tag and have not tried to get us involved in the drama or caused problems for us for no reason.
    We understand hearts are going to be broken this week and there will be many upset people as some clubs fall apart.
    Demons of Valhalla can be a fresh start for people looking to start over. But you must understand our mission is to stay to ourselves and not get involved in what any other club is up to. We don’t care what they hit for or what time or what fixtures they have…
    We will work as a team on our goals.
    I hope we don’t lose as many great people as I feel we will this week from the trove end game as people have to make hard choices.
    Again fresh starts are at Demons of Valhalla, come enjoy trove in a friendly fun community.

Hi, can i join? Tried to send message on ps4 but didnt get response.
    PSN: urkonse, online 1pm-9pm GMT, or 5-6am

Banned
    Yes you can

/joinworld demons of Valhalla

Type in world chat you want a invite or whisper me this afternoon.

/joinworld Demons of Valhalla not working for me

+ Reply to Thread