+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Demons of Valhalla - Aventure update clan

Really wish you would show the GM's and Devs more respect. The world of trove doesnt revolve around what you want and honestly most of your posts are just complaining and attacking the GM's and Dev team when you dont get the attention you want. Maybe you should reflect on how these attacks and rants make you look as an individual and as the so called leader of the "best club on trove" would really like to see you be more respectful personally. - pantsareevil

Quote Originally Posted by Pantsareevilaf View Post
    Really wish you would show the GM's and Devs more respect. The world of trove doesnt revolve around what you want and honestly most of your posts are just complaining and attacking the GM's and Dev team when you dont get the attention you want. Maybe you should reflect on how these attacks and rants make you look as an individual and as the so called leader of the "best club on trove" would really like to see you be more respectful personally. - pantsareevil
    Thanks for saying my club was the best, now normally I reply there are many great clubs on trove and thank you for comparing us to them.
    You don't know me.
    You think you do but I know I have zero clue who you are.
    You just a random name I see from 10,000 a week.
    If I don't know who you are, you only know of me.. knowing of me does not mean you know me.

why am I replying, because I'm proud you finally made a post using your real name and stopped hiding by posting with a fake name.
    I make 0 claims about my club or myself being any better then anyone else.
    That's your issue not mine. You can not read my posts if you don't like them.

conversation is over as nothing you can reply with will be something I care about. proud you finally manned up...

Well I've never posted with a different account before, unsure what you're talking about. Although you have. Only thing i pointed out and addressed is that you dont show the GM's and devs respect. You were already banned, and then made a new account and are continuing the same behavior and attitude as before in the forums that got your account banned. It's a reflection of your club and who you are as a person.

*<)
    Does it look like a clown?

I was trying to draw you pants? How close did I get to your real look?

There's 0 you can say clown that I'm not aware of as I was there for the things I have done. Difference between you and I is that I fully understand my actions have repercussions.
    You can't name 1 thing in 3 years of me playing trove that has been, rude, disrespectful or not honest.
    I have a list of things I can post here that everyone knows your involved in.
    I may be a troll on the forms for fun but I'm not the one with a trashy reputation.
    Note it's you and your friends banned from clubs.... like I said, im honest and respectful the best I can be.
    You and your group are the negative dark cloud people feel forced by game mechanics to deal with.
    Your not famous your infumous.

Stop trying play with the big boys, leave that to your boss.
    <|:^0|< hmm what do you think? Is this clown more pantsish?

Again, just more disrespectful posts proving my point. Nothing more to be said, point proven. Nothing i said was disrespectful.

Lmao all i see coming out your mouth is nothin but trash ugly. You need a breathmint my guy. Hmm wonder why you already got banned once already. Devs tired of your whinin. All you do is whine xD Bro how you gonna be out here sayin you haven't said anything disrespectful while you gonna be talking trash to pants? Youre literally a manchild lmaoo. The earth aint flat. Stop being a delusional hypocrite. Even worse is i had to make a forums account just to keep your ego in check. Its also funny how y'all banned me and pants just cause you butthurt. Very mature leadership buddy.

lol............
    You still think the game has devs?
    there's a few GMs watching trove as part of a large part of their daily tasks but if you think there's a dev team still.
    If there's a dev team, what have they done in the last 12 months?
    There's probably 1 person on this title with the generic gms.

My issue with trove and my distaste is we all put money into this title based on promises of content.
    I personally hate being lied to and deceived. We all could have put our money and time into any title. My negative comments about this title are earned.

I want what the content we all paid forward for...
    I'm pissed at this title for the lies and blatant misrepresentation of future content....

They have been leading us on for a year... It's all BS backed up by facts of 0 done... Nothing has been done in a year. 0. nothing.
    Do you not understand these things added all were from trions archives.
    I'm a very nice person till you cheat or lie to me. Then your not a friend.
    My issue with pants is him doing things to me then him getting all mad I did not forgive him for the 4th time.
    He was given 3 chances and did 3 different negative things... He's the issue not me for being fed up with his behavior..
    I've forgave him 3 times but I'm the jerk for not given him 4 chances right..

I understand your frustration, everyone does. It's just the way it's presented sometimes i personally just find disrespectful. Everyone expresses themselves differently though and i can understand what you're upset about. I never was that disrespectful to you in my post. Also, when i was actually finally banned i had actually done nothing wrong towards your club whatsoever, at that point, not sure what you were told but at that point id actually done nothing and stopped. Not sure what you expect banning people accomplishes other than resentment and unnecessary drama but that is your choice as a club. All i asked was to be able to be unbanned for mastery and it wouldn't have seemed petty to me, but banning to try to hinder someone from mastery just seems petty to me. I have my own character defects and by no means have any grounds to say what i did was justified. However, i did try to actually apologize and admit where i was wrong and was simply ignored so not sure what anyone expected other than resentment. I will say again for anyone that felt disrespected i do apologize, and i did reach out and ask how i could make things right and was blatantly ignored although its completely understandable and reasonable it stilI really upset me. I would rather just make amends and move on. Troves a small community and there's no need for me to add to the already present issues that exist on purpose. So i will say this, to everyone i upset i apologize. I will try to just move on and keep my unwanted opinions to myself in the future. Actions speak louder than words though, so I'll just leave it at that. If you dont want to forgive me that will be on you guys, but i would rather just stop and move forward. I will try my best to just move on from being petty. Nobody is perfect. Feel free to message if there's anything that can be done to just stop these issues or anything that you would personally like to see as a show of good faith. If you just dont care enough to acknowledge this ill try my best to just accept that and know that i tried. Take care. -pants

Hmm that does not give you an excuse to keep whining and bashing others on here. I mean you said it yourself, the game doesn't have devs, so whats the point in whining? don't you got anything better to do? Play a different game? You seem very unhappy playing the game. Maybe if your head wasn't so big you wouldn't have spent so much on the game. Get a refund? If you aren't enjoying the game, then stop whining and bashing others. Like look, we see you're upset about the game. We all are too. Again, bashing the devs and other players isn't going to fix anything. And quit lying to people. You just talked to pants in a disrespectful way and you have talked down to other players in the past. Don't lie to my face. Its clear that he came at you with a respectful opinion and suggesting whats wrong that you're saying. Then you literally start off with calling him a clown. You can't say that isn't disrespect. You're a troll on the forums and on the game, banning players from your club just cause your ego getting hurt. You have pk and unpleasentful in your club. They're skid booters, yet you kicked boot out a while ago? I literally got booted for breaking a k10, chances are it was the doing one of them. That's another subject. Be real. Only reason why you've banned some Westerners is for breaking k10's, and don't tell people how to play the game while all you do is whine while afk. Honestly I can care less about bans. Just think it's petty, childish and delusional since all you're doing is causing drama while you state that it's to "prevent" drama?? Hello??? And you call us the infamous ones. Don't think it's only about the K10's. We know about things that have happened in the past. K10 aren't even supposed to be in the game. What you gonna say when they patched? You were crying in the devs shoulders to get hooks fixed, yet you seem to be defending K10's. They're still both exploits. Not even supposed to be in the game. No excuse. I'll give you a tip to keep that ego going. Stop acting like a child and making yourself look bad. Like you're the leader of "one of the best clubs". I don't know how else to put it, you're a hypocritical, delusional child. I hope you know this in the nicest way possible, this isn't just me roasting you, I'm criticizing you. You should get used to that with that attitude you got going on.

Sorry for not reading your posts past 2 words, but without reading them I can guess no responsibility was taken and someone with 0 information was chiming in on a topic.

Here's the thing. Don't read it if you don't like me, there are 1000s of clubs why you care so much about my club?
    I would take criticism if I was not calculating my posts here.
    I'm purposeful negative and post this way here as it's the only way you get things done.. Now either figure it out or just stop reading my posts.

+ Reply to Thread