+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Demons of Valhalla - Aventure update clan

Had a great time @ DoV giveaway, was very well put togethor! I absolutely love the leadership and members in DoV.

I am currently in an inactive club and in need of an active club to join.
    IGN: Foxile

Smile U recruiting still?

Hey I now I'm very late but I've been looking for a good club that appreciate's what I do but I was wondering if u guys were still recruiting new members if there's any requirements then just hmu on PS4 GT: YoGetRektOwl

Quote Originally Posted by babykarmah View Post
    Hey I now I'm very late but I've been looking for a good club that appreciate's what I do but I was wondering if u guys were still recruiting new members if there's any requirements then just hmu on PS4 GT: YoGetRektOwl
    Yes, they are still recruiting and yes there are reqs. If you want in faster please psn message "THEUGLYONE", "rd1q", or "Forsive".

Bored

Hey im bored

Banned

We're back. GM/Devs we want to help.

Theuglyone, president of Demons of Valhalla

I recently put in a request for items like trove carpets, yabakis and other 0 effect to the market items to run club events designed to get members logging in more and for longer.

We have run very successful events in the past that get people logging in every day for weeks.
    Trove current event and the upcoming shadows eve event don't get people's attention past 1 day or in the case of the current event 1 hour.

Streamers who really did little for trove in the past were rewarded with codes, these codes have lost their desirability totally in the community as old out dated content.

I'd like to make a proposal that the presidents of the top 50 clubs all get trove carpets designed to be used as give away items and the the 10 clubs get yabakis.

This can be added to the welcome screen so all customers are aware the leaders will be running give aways.
    Not 1 person running these clubs is not a dedicated pillar in trove, Its a lot of work running a top club with 0 help from trion. Some are loved, some are hatted but all are successfully running active clubs.

If these leaders were given resources to help them get people logging in during this down turn in activity, it would benefit everyone.
    Everyone will have their own club specific way of doing a give away.
    Let people do it anyway they like just ask they make it a longer giveaway not a 1 day thing.

We all want trove to be successful. Time to work with your people on the ground.

Banned
    Thanks for the great supportive response.
    Great to see you guys willing to help us get more people excited about logging in.

I'm building a yabaki give away game board this weekend, if any other club like it please feel free to use the idea.
    It gets people logged in a few hours a day for a few weeks.

Trove carpets I'll be using the rng machine in my hub, it's like a plinko game that picks a number from 1/751 then you count alphabetically to a winner. Please use it or copy it for your giveaways.

Can't believe they were so responsive, this will be awesome..

wait a minute, my mistake.

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #48
    Hello Ugly, unfortunately, we will not initiate any giveaways of that kind because the items you are suggesting are not available. You should stick to promoting your Club in the Club section.
    Please, remind that this is a warning for off topic again.

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    Hello Ugly, unfortunately, we will not initiate any giveaways of that kind because the items you are suggesting are not available. You should stick to promoting your Club in the Club section.
    Please, remind that this is a warning for off topic again.

Then can this topic please be moved to the correct location? It was started back in 2017 and Ugly was just continuing that thread.

Banned
    1. You merger a 2017 club post from the club area and threaten to ban me? I can't merge posts only you can. Did you even read my post or not understand it's intentions?

2. This 2019 post had little to do with me and everything to do with a idea I had to help get people logging in as I have noticed less people playing. Good idea or bad, it was clearly a post meant to share a idea. It included 50 clubs not just mine...

3. That account you linked this 2019 post was a very positive new account as you can tell before you guys banned 1 of your most positive members for pointing out console players need to get a few people on pts as console customers have different needs then pc players. That 2017 post would have been a epic story line still going today with regular positive updates...

4. Your mistaken and the 2 items are in game. 1 I have owned personally and the other I have seen 3 people with several times and is even on display in some mount fixtures atm. Check you information source on these as it's not correct.

5. Clearly this forum is a waste of my time if a fun idea that would really benefit the log in numbers of your customers is treated this way, I'd have to be crazy to even try in the future.

6. GL fasti using a new name GM, wish you luck. This customer is gone.

+ Reply to Thread