+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Demons of Valhalla - Aventure update clan

Banned
    100k flux give away tomorrow guys.

Banking that cluibits for our 2 level 8 fixtures. Lets get that rent down and make our clubits last longer.
    Tear 3 mount next? I wonder.

Banned
    Rent paid for yet another week. Getting old allready.. When will this feature be removed.

Our 100k winner was picked and the new huge give away has been put down.
    Thank you to the member who gave back in a special way. Your awesome.
    Our members are donating clubits and helping the club grow. We truly have a great club, to all putting in time to grind, everyone sees what your doing and your great lead is being followed.

We had a spy lol. Grow up. It's a game and our club is pretty much a open book with nothing to hide. We don't have skeletons as we play it straight and we are to busy with our club to be worried about anything else. Maybe if you spent the time on your club you spend watching others your club would be better off... We could tell your ashamed which is a great sign you may have figured out your actions were poor. Doors open if you want to chat.

Few well earned promotions were done this weekend, can't wait to see how you guys take your new roles and do them your way.

Gg. Guys what a great week end.

I would like to join the club, can i get invite.
    PSN: deldar75

thanks,

How is it possible to have more members than the cap of the game? I thought it was 750?

Hi Cy! There was a glitch or bug, or whatever you want to call it, that allowed clubs to invite an unlimited amount of players. They have since patched it and now the cap is 750 members. DOV can no longer allow NEW members in until they go below 750.

Hey there Blind! Hah, I didn't even know about that. That's pretty awesome. You guys are lucky to have used it while it was active!

As the leader of Demons of Valhalla has been banned from these forms for saying " who ever tested that patch should be fired". Yep.
    He's been banned for a month now and I just found out so I'm dropping in to a update for Ugly on Demons.

We are a few days away from level 10.
    At level 10 we will be dropping the MF,pearl,key and box increase fixture.

On the 28th we have a 2,000,000 flux give away for donating members. Drop in to read full details aswell there is a 1,000,000 give away planned when we hit level 10.

After level 10 next week we will move our focus to the SR team for Demons.
    Any CB - GS looking for a SR team or a new one with a fresh start I'd /w Theuglyone.

ATM our plan is to run a hour on Friday and a hour on Sunday late evenings.
    Get to boss and do a best run and then start carrying and teaching members looking to learn.

We are a relaxed group, if you need to be the best and like to be stressed out please don't waste your time as were in it for fun.
    Failure is a leason learned.

Hello, me and a friend have been trying to get invited to this awesome club with no luck. If anyone sees this, can you please add us. My name is xfebtk1995 and my friends name is UndeadJames32598. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by xfebtk1995 View Post
    Hello, me and a friend have been trying to get invited to this awesome club with no luck. If anyone sees this, can you please add us. My name is xfebtk1995 and my friends name is UndeadJames32598. Thank you in advance.

Hey xfebtk1995

All our welcome to Demons, the only reason you maybe having trouble is we have a wait list to join sometimes. We sit normally at max members.
    Once a day we do remove inactive members and start inviting people.
    My suggestion would be to hang out in the club world during the evening or weekends, this is when we do most of our inviting of new members.

Thanks for the kind words.

Again theuglyone has been banned from the forums so we cant really update this chain anymore...

But since Im here, last night we had a 1,000,000 give away that went amazing.
    We had a full club world and over 70 people watching on stream.

I love the Demons of Valhalla members, they are like a family that is always looking out for each other...

#dov4life

+ Reply to Thread