+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Flux Treasures

Flux Treasures

Taken from pts patch notes

Flux Treasures now have a chance to drop from boss chests that appear after completing a dungeon or lair (not including chests in the shadow tower). They stack, are untradable, and can be deconstructed into flux at a loot collector.

How much flux, how rare?

Probably going to be pretty rare. They already nerfed the drop rate on pts a couple times according to a video i watched today. And they may nerf it more. At ths point they are mostly catering to end game pc players who want to keep the beginners and mid gamers down in the poor house. Some end gamers are already asking for a magic find nerf because they can't sell stellar gear to low level players at outrageous prices anymore. Seems kind of rediculous to me. Console players have almost no say in what could or should be done.

Devs, if you are reading this, DON'T NERF MAGIC FIND. I barely get s5 drops as is.

Anyone surprised when u10 and Uber gear

I do think they should nerf magic find, It's not just to make the price of stellars rise but to decrease the amount of stellars we get, I'm sitting at 3400 mf and i get around 10-15 stellars a day if i grind u9 like a normal player. That's WAYY to many stellars to throw into the economy. stellars should be a rarity, not a commodity,

*gets drop**loots into 1k* OMG 1K FLUX never done before (hopefully not what it actually loots into)

Below is a screenshot of the flux relics that I took when PTS was up. The one on the far left is a flux crystal that loot collects into 100 flux, the middle one is a flux relic that loot collects into 200 flux and the one on the right is a flux artifact that loot collects into 500 flux. At least that was the amount they gave on PTS. I don't know if that will change when the update comes to the Live server.

There was a pretty decent drop rate on PTS, but it was reduced after a few days, so we can't really say how frequently they'll drop on live. Oh, and they are non-tradeable.

IGN: Wyndsong

Am i the only one who finds concern with this as it only amplifies the non-free-market instead of giving back what the players want being the free market?
    Now on PS4! Maining: Pirate captain, Dinotamer.. Owner of the Brothers club! Owner of the Lemon squeezy club!

Getting dc from game like crazy making it unplayable

Devs really need to make these flux items unlocked on get, theres no other thing you can do with it besides breaking it down into flux afterall so why do i constantly need to unlock them first.
    Now on PS4! Maining: Pirate captain, Dinotamer.. Owner of the Brothers club! Owner of the Lemon squeezy club!

10.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Suum View Post
    Devs really need to make these flux items unlocked on get, theres no other thing you can do with it besides breaking it down into flux afterall so why do i constantly need to unlock them first.
    This is a bug and we fixed it. Expect the fix to go out soon™.
    Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Designer, Trove
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

+ Reply to Thread