Thread: Materials for new costumes

Materials for new costumes

I know the numbers on PTS are not always what are on Live but, I find the fact the materals required for these lesser costumes steep for the reward/costume given including the mastery.

The amount of resources seems rather fair, IMO. Most of the new costumes have new vfx or assets, like the Boomer's chickens, the PC's turrets etc. So that's why the cost is so high.

If I understand correctly you also need 50k flux per costume, this has to change.
    Reducing flux income to impact economy I understand but you also have to reduce the prices, 50k is way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by CDM135 View Post
    The amount of resources seems rather fair, IMO. Most of the new costumes have new vfx or assets, like the Boomer's chickens, the PC's turrets etc. So that's why the cost is so high.
    All these new costumes are 35 mastery and are of a lower tier then the previous ones we received. They are just skins and nothing in special effects. They are cheaper in cores but not in materials. If you do this is should be cut in half across the board and not just the cores. The have made things more of grind now, less casual and more hardcore, with all things they have been bringing in.