Thread: About Club Update – Thank you for all trion / trove developers!

About Club Update – Thank you for all trion / trove developers!

I like to personally Thank you for all devs for club update.

Now club management really smooth.

With new ranks system, I feel my club members in Live, bit happy than other days. I have trust issues so I didn’t promote some members when they deserve good ranks than normal membership. But now I can easily manage club environment.

That why I asked about founder rank once. (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...mp-Bug-Reports! )

Also new club experience system really good. But I feel sometimes it can be effect small clubs, so if you can give few chances at least in renting systems.

Thank you for all your hard work, trion / trove developers for this new update. Waiting to see it in live.

Keep up the good work!
    Be always friendly, Respectful and Depending on the circumstances thankful! Just as much to club members as to everyone else!
    And the most important thing; Being a Good Gamer!

If you have free time Come visit My Club entering /joinworld Tower Defenders in your chat window Use Full Links : Submit a Ticket | Error 2025 Fix |

Yea, dude.
    The TRION WORLDS devs really deserve a pat on the back for what they've done.
    Unfortunately, the community can be toxic, at times.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by Kickz View Post
    Yea, dude.
    The TRION WORLDS devs really deserve a pat on the back for what they've done.
    Unfortunately, the community can be toxic, at times.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    People are rarely "toxic" for no reason. I'm not here to taint this thread, but it's worth noting there are plenty of legitimate concerns for people to to be unhappy over.