+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bitten kitten missing!

Exclamation Bitten kitten missing!

Fasti said it would be in chaos chest rotation OVER A MONTH AGO, it is now Halloween event and it is still missing! Where is Bitten Kitten????

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    the mount is coming to the Chaos Chest rotation later in the year. I
    05-31-2017 10:02 PM I feel like he may have forgot he said this

Good call. We'll add the tradable Bitten Kitten to the Chaos Chest rotation in a few months (approximately 3). The table is already locked in for the upcoming weeks but we swapped a couple things around further down the road to fit it in a bit early.
    05-10-2017 10:04 PM

Anyone who was not able to get this mount last year was banking on getting it this year during Halloween at least. In his quote he mentioned approximately 3, it has now been well over 5 months since he posted that and https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...zCs/edit#gid=0 proves Bitten Kitten was never released into chaos chest rotation. I'd like to ask what's going on with this mount?
    Co-leader of "The Deadly Nation"
    IGN: Kalama

Still no word on when it will be released this year?

Maybe they noticed xJusty = Slyram and Slyram has access to Kalama's account so youre the only one person asking for this mount so bad, Slyram x) good luck! I want ganda to be in CC rotation a lot of people still doesnt have it !

IGN: DizzyPhysics Mastery: 500+
    President of The Cloud Citadel

i had to
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Isn't sockpuppeting against rules?
    Leader of Oblivion

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Senior Community Manager
    Hey folks,

The Bitten Kitten is definitely missing from the event this year, but this was not intentional. Since it won't be possible to pick it up from the event this year we will add it to Luxion (the dragon vendor found in the Hub twice a month after Adventures launches) in April.

Hey folks,

The Bitten Kitten is definitely missing from the event this year, but this was not intentional. Since it won't be possible to pick it up from the event this year we will add it to Luxion (the dragon vendor found in the Hub twice a month after Adventures launches) in April.
    Are we really going to have to wait until April for it to be on the vendor?

Sure would be nice to know the dragon coin price of the bitten kitten. Since it's basically a mistake that it's not in the event it should be inexpensive. I'm afraid the price will be really high on any old item this vendor has.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    Are we really going to have to wait until April for it to be on the vendor?

Sure would be nice to know the dragon coin price of the bitten kitten. Since it's basically a mistake that it's not in the event it should be inexpensive. I'm afraid the price will be really high on any old item this vendor has.
    Any other case I'd say that sounds a little ridiculous. In this case, not so much.

+ Reply to Thread