Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: (Bad Bugs) Club Ownership & Broken Quest Chain

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #11
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennry View Post
    Yes, you can have many VPs. After one "Leader" is converted to President, all remaining "Leaders" are converted to VPs.

I think that "random becoming President" deal was an issue with PTS and PTS only. That'd due to PTS being down so long we were all considered not active for more than the 30 days. The system just saw everyone as inactive and let whoever logged in first be the President as they're now the one active. And on Live where we're all active the system will only pull from the current "Leaders".
    Ah yes, good call. I was not putting that together. I apologize for any confusion, folks. This is working as it should, but it feels much more aggressive due to every account in the PTS being considered "inactive."

My previous statement is still correct though - if you want to be positive that you are the President on live, you should still be the only player in the "Leader" rank before Adventures is released.

While the person who founded the club, if they've remained active in it, should be promoted by the new system, it is still wise to discuss this with your clubs on live and explain what is ahead.

I am 99% of the time in hide, but my play time in trove then the average player, am I still seen in the system as active?
    As sometimes I see the club registering me offline for more then I am.
    Also whilst on the topic:
    Do I gain in total day splayed whilst in hide?

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey folks,

Let's talk about club leadership, since that's extremely important. If your club has multiple leaders right now, with the release of Trove - Adventures one of those leaders will be made President. We're cool with players disagreeing with that system, but making sure you keep the top spot in your club is 100% in your control.

Since only a leader can be promoted to President, if you're the club founder you'll want to demote all other leaders. Be sure to speak with the players in your club and explain the situation so everyone understands what's happening.

We're going to discuss this in our livestreams and in a blog coming up soon, so we will spread the word on our side, but if you can share the info with your clubmates as well, we'll make sure to hit the most people possible with knowledge.

This is something that may lead to frustration on the part of inactive leaders who miss the messaging and come back in the future, but in the long run this new system will make clubs stronger by making sure they have active leadership.
    Except this wasn't in my control since a Member/Architect was promoted to president and I was demoted to Member. I'm 100% sure there was no other Leaders or Officers in the Club.

"Since only a leader can be promoted to President" Not with this bug if it isn't fixed.

Also, it'd be nice if I could be made President of the club I own.
    My Trovesaurus Account
    In Game Name: ArtiusFox PTS: Artius222
    Mastery Rank: Live: *423* PTS: *394*
    Chaos Factor: Live: 4 PTS: 13, Battle Factor: Live: 3 PTS: 0
    Current Flux: 3,195
    Classes Unlocked: 15/15 All 7.5k+ PR
    My Club: Fox World, Props: 727 Come see it, Club also in PTS.
    Help me get Disaeon: Get Referred Here (Below 20 Mastery) 7/30
    Applying Mods with: Tmod Files, 23 Mods Active(Live)
    Signature Updated as of 11/15/17 3:30 AM EST(Eastern USA)

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey folks,

Let's talk about club leadership, since that's extremely important. If your club has multiple leaders right now, with the release of Trove - Adventures one of those leaders will be made President. We're cool with players disagreeing with that system, but making sure you keep the top spot in your club is 100% in your control.

Since only a leader can be promoted to President, if you're the club founder you'll want to demote all other leaders. Be sure to speak with the players in your club and explain the situation so everyone understands what's happening.
    The bug isn't happening only in PTS. I lost my club to a random member because of the update. I was the only one in leader position, there were no officers, a few architects and plenty of members. I logged in a few days ago to find out that while I was gone for a bit I lost the club that I owned for almost 2 years now. I have submitted a ticket about this along with screenshots showing the change but we both know that always takes a while until it's seen.

Angry Nice (no)

It's a brilliant idea! But it would be better to just pull all the clubs to hell. Let the active players create them anew. This would also solve the problem of inactive clubs.

I will not leave your tech support until you send me to hell with plain text or solve my problem.