Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: New gem badges not retroactively unlocked

I hope you reconsider this because I have 3 maxed classes and was not counting on doing a 4th one in a while.

It would be a slap to my face if you dont count these.

Thanks.

How on earth could it be fair for only maxed players to have their gems recognised. What about players (like me) who have maxed their empowered gems using all their resources and are in the middle of doing so to the small ones. We have worked just as hard. Either everyone's gems are recognised or nobody are. And I'm willing to bet if nobody's maxed gem (per gem) is recognised then many will just walk away, after already using all their resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezi View Post
    How on earth could it be fair for only maxed players to have their gems recognised. What about players (like me) who have maxed their empowered gems using all their resources and are in the middle of doing so to the small ones. We have worked just as hard. Either everyone's gems are recognised or nobody are. And I'm willing to bet if nobody's maxed gem (per gem) is recognised then many will just walk away, after already using all their resources.
    Nobody is saying that only maxed players should have their gems recognized. Like I said before: I hope there is a way to work with customer support to count the gems that have already been maxed. This statement applies to anyone who has met the criteria. Recording those with max pr can make the process go faster if a max pr player decides to contact customer support.

I'm studying computer science, and I must say that it is possible to track previous progress. All you have to do is search every class and personal inventory for max pr stats and gems, but I understand how that can be difficult to accomplish in a huge and complex program. However, I think it is unusual to not already have the ability to search a player's inventory built in the program. If that is too much work, then the best option I can think of is for customer support to help those that want to receive credit. Obviously, it is unfair to reward only those who will upgrade their gems after the update.
    IGN: Architect
    Referral Code: YNCGF39PMZK2N6HZPJCQ

Quote Originally Posted by Kezi View Post
    Yes much peoples top ranks leave game and this guys is who buy packs and all for stay in mastery rank rewards (dont have more *Lost money trion*) no have more rank rewards for tops and no retroactively unlocked? realy?
    IGN: Jpcc ---- Mastery: 567 ---- Leader and founder of Club: TheFlamesBR
    Total PR:231K | Guns 21,541k | Pirate 21,5k
    | Lunar 20,4k | Tomb Raiser 17k | Neon Ninja 18,6k | Candy 17,1k | Ice 12k | Fae 11k | Chloro 16,3k | Dino tamer 17,2k | Knigth 18,4k | Dracolyte 15,4k | Shadow Hunter 14,5k | Revenant 15,6 (All in same time!)
    Level 30 = 15/15 Friends 1927/1927 ---- Refers Friend 47/30 ---- Total Days: 745 ---- Consecutive Days: 742 = UPDATE 07/10/2017