Thread: Chaos Factor reduced, is this intentional?

Chaos Factor reduced, is this intentional?

In the current live servers, all players currently get an additional chaos factor once they hit 300 mastery (giving players at this level 3 chaos factor) . In the current PTS server all players who have 300+ mastery (in the live servers) are now missing that chaos factor we had previously earned (meaning our factor is 2), is this intentional or some sort of bug?

They removed the 1 chaos factor from being at the cap (300) MR, but they haven't introduced any replacement, at least that's how it's stated in the patch notes.

Oops! I see it in the notes now, thank you for the reply. I think it's a little odd that they'd remove 1 factor from so many people however :S

Quote Originally Posted by MissPixel View Post
    Oops! I see it in the notes now, thank you for the reply. I think it's a little odd that they'd remove 1 factor from so many people however :S
    This has been the case since they introduced max mastery. Each time max mastery has gone up, the people who are not at the new cap have lost it. This has happened several times now.

IGN: spar13

Quote Originally Posted by spar13 View Post
    This has been the case since they introduced max mastery. Each time max mastery has gone up, the people who are not at the new cap have lost it. This has happened several times now.
    They've gotten rid of the mastery cap entirely though. So does no one ever get that chaos factor back?

Quote Originally Posted by Daria View Post
    They've gotten rid of the mastery cap entirely though. So does no one ever get that chaos factor back?
    Well, they're rewarding the top 2000 people with yelllow names, most likely that would sync on Sunday and I'm guessing those 2k people are going to have that chaos factor.

IGN: spar13

Quote Originally Posted by spar13 View Post
    Well, they're rewarding the top 2000 people with yelllow names, most likely that would sync on Sunday and I'm guessing those 2k people are going to have that chaos factor.
    I wouldn't get my hopes up. Considering they removed Chaos Coins from lower Mastery rewards and from Choas Chests.