Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Chaos Factor reduced, is this intentional?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12

    Chaos Factor reduced, is this intentional?

    In the current live servers, all players currently get an additional chaos factor once they hit 300 mastery (giving players at this level 3 chaos factor) . In the current PTS server all players who have 300+ mastery (in the live servers) are now missing that chaos factor we had previously earned (meaning our factor is 2), is this intentional or some sort of bug?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Hikari36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    222
    They removed the 1 chaos factor from being at the cap (300) MR, but they haven't introduced any replacement, at least that's how it's stated in the patch notes.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12
    Oops! I see it in the notes now, thank you for the reply. I think it's a little odd that they'd remove 1 factor from so many people however :S

  4. #4
    Senior Member spar13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,298
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPixel View Post
    Oops! I see it in the notes now, thank you for the reply. I think it's a little odd that they'd remove 1 factor from so many people however :S
    This has been the case since they introduced max mastery. Each time max mastery has gone up, the people who are not at the new cap have lost it. This has happened several times now.



    IGN: spar13

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by spar13 View Post
    This has been the case since they introduced max mastery. Each time max mastery has gone up, the people who are not at the new cap have lost it. This has happened several times now.
    They've gotten rid of the mastery cap entirely though. So does no one ever get that chaos factor back?

  6. #6
    Senior Member spar13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Daria View Post
    They've gotten rid of the mastery cap entirely though. So does no one ever get that chaos factor back?
    Well, they're rewarding the top 2000 people with yelllow names, most likely that would sync on Sunday and I'm guessing those 2k people are going to have that chaos factor.



    IGN: spar13

  7. #7
    Senior Member Pennry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    twitch.tv/Pennry
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by spar13 View Post
    Well, they're rewarding the top 2000 people with yelllow names, most likely that would sync on Sunday and I'm guessing those 2k people are going to have that chaos factor.
    I wouldn't get my hopes up. Considering they removed Chaos Coins from lower Mastery rewards and from Choas Chests.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts