+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Producer's Letter: Trove - Adventures

Can we get a nickname or number search for the leaderboard?

It's really anoying to use those arrows to try to reach an especific player nick or number.
    Sometimes i just want to check how much of something to reach an especific rank and have to be clickling 100 times on that damn arrow.

The same goes for looking the PowerRank of a player, i wish i could just search the player nickname to see if he's telling the thruth about their power rank.
    IGN: Etherbl || /joinworld Etherion Temple

I'm hoping feather drops are not as broken as talisman and frag drops...

I'm looking forward to all of these changes, especially those frameworks. Could we get a couple details on those, how will they be previewed, and can you make copies of your own frameworks and sell them on the marketplace?
    IGN: Zohl
    VP of The Sun Temple
    VP of Faz Esse

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartypantsRules222 View Post
    Personally, I believe that trove pvp really sucks, and most people would probably agree with me...
    IT NEEDS A REVAMP!!
    1. i think that there should be a game mode in pvp where you can use your class gem ability and ur subclass, and there should be a shorter #2 ability in this game mode.
    2. there should also be a game mode where everyone has to use one class, and maybe they vote on it bofore the game, winning vote is the character.
    3. there should be a pvp for everyone, beginners, and stronger people, all with rewards according to the pr or level or something.

if you agree, please share around!!! i want this to happen!!!!

these are just ideas, and i am open to other ideeas
    Hi SmartyPantsRule222,

I have no plans currently to revamp PvP. That said, we are looking to give PvP some love early next year if possible. We have some really big plans for next year, and if I can get some PvP love going, I will.

Thanks for your suggestions,

Din Othar

5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoShyft View Post
    Holy crap, so much stuff! So hyped to try this out in PTS!

One question though, can you be more specific about Forbidden Spires' theme? When you say "Eastern-themed", is there a specific country in mind, or is it representative of Asia in general? The geography looks like that of traditional Japanese art, but the dungeon depicted seems more Chinese with the window patterns. I'm mostly just curious because I'd really love to make a dungeon for it and make mods for its theme, so some clarification would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the notes!
    Hi TechnoShyft,

Yes we wanted something "Eastern-themed", but honestly it was more about coming up with a unique look and feel that is different from anything else seen in Trove. So we looked at all kinds of places for inspiration.

Din Othar

When you say that contests now reward players with the highest mastery that week, it sounds like the system we already have. Do you mean the most accumulated mastery just that week?

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Zohl View Post
    I'm looking forward to all of these changes, especially those frameworks. Could we get a couple details on those, how will they be previewed, and can you make copies of your own frameworks and sell them on the marketplace?
    Hi Zohl,

Frameworks can be acquired a number of ways in the game. I would say we have implemented the base system that is expandable based on player feedback and how much interest is in it. I personally love it, and want to add a lot more frameworks to the game. We have discussed how players could possible create frameworks in the game, and we need to explore this more in regards to the feasibility of it. Not off the table, but something that would not happen this year.

Din Othar

Club Headquarters look great, but kinda empty with too much vfx heart in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    You only get the benefits from fixtures that are in the club you've designated as your Main club (the one whose name you show). You can swap main clubs once per day.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    When you say that contests now reward players with the highest mastery that week, it sounds like the system we already have. Do you mean the most accumulated mastery just that week?
    This is what I'm wondering too. It's a bit confusing.

Every time I reach gold name, the goal posts shift! Right as I was getting to 200 mastery, bam. Now it was 300. I finally got to 300 a few weeks ago, and now it's practically impossible to have. A lot of time wasted for nothing.

+ Reply to Thread