+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: superior focus - the great question

Banned

superior focus - the great question

Do you think this item should bring a stat to 100%.

Yes - No

Yes
    The cost seems to reflect x27 of these should result in a max Pr toons.

could cut it by half
    LEADER OF THE WORLDS MOST ELITE TROVE CLUB (201, 206, 217)

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...rienemies*****

No - would make perfect gems common and there'd be nothing to aim for (for some of us) after like 2 weeks of farming once you got gems with the right boosts/stats.

The flux cost definitely needs to be changed for it to be something I would actually make though. (or flux's value lowered by a lot). Btw, where do you get 36x from?

No, but the flux cost should be downed to 6-10k flux.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: TBA | Total Power Rank: TBA | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trove Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Banned
    No because you can farm 12million flux in 2 weeks?
    And yes 9 X 3 = 27 sorry

450k if dragonite is 100k per and the 150k base
    450k X 27 = 12.1 million.

Are we saying a game with 15 toons - 12.1 million flux after getting the right stats and upgraded gems to level 25 buying 12 million in upgrades you still should not have a maxed out toon.

Say average is 27 gems at 60%
    Say you 10% each time and that being nice
    27 X 4 = 108
    108 X 450 = 48 million

So your saying a end game toon is valued at 48 million to you.
    This is all based on current ps4 flux prices.
    I guess it all depends on how long you think it should take to get to end game.

If these became 100% boosts dragonite would sky rocked in price and the first option would scale to more around 24 million flux to get a max pr toon.
    24 mill per end game toon the way I'm thinking about this I feel is a very very hard level to reach with these giving 100% still..

At the current price for superior focus and the current value of flux, having them upgrade your gems to 100% wouldn't be the worst idea. It would be a slightly better idea than making awesome content that requires running around for 6-8 hours while 1 shotting mobs, if you're lucky, then multiply that by 5, then multiply that by 3... I still think it's a bad idea though. If you're trying to keep people engaged and aiming towards a goal, and make that goal worth something, you don't just hand them that goal for a large amount of resources. It's way more fun to see a progression towards a goal, (the 100% gem) than to just skip to it automatically by spending a lot of resources all at once (golden egg).

My two week estimate on 12 million flux might be a bit of a challenge right now (not impossible though) but who's to say what will happen to the value of flux in 3 months? If it drops like I'm pretty sure it will, suddenly the 100% gem becomes a "oh everyone has that" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Theuglyone View Post
    No because you can farm 12million flux in 2 weeks?

Last week I farmed 5.8m after it was all said and done. Golden Spinner Egg, enough credits for an effigy, and completed the last 27 fragments of my voidwatcher dragon as well as brought my flux back up to a decent level again.

I bet if I had something to work for I could manage 12m in 2 weeks if bonuses were active.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocodileTears View Post
    Last week I farmed 5.8m after it was all said and done. Golden Spinner Egg, enough credits for an effigy, and completed the last 27 fragments of my voidwatcher dragon as well as brought my flux back up to a decent level again.

I bet if I had something to work for I could manage 12m in 2 weeks if bonuses were active.

I can really see why their is such a disparity in the way items are obtained. If a casual player spends 1 hour a day playing this game they will not accumulate the resources you are describing in the time frame you are describing them in.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    No, but the flux cost should be downed to 6-10k flux.

^^+1
    I can get behind this though.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    It'd make more sense to reduce the cost of the dragonite, flux and possibly titan soul cost by 1. It really makes no sense to be so absurd. I also think that the dust requirement is too much on the precise focus
    I've been going over the numbers for myself.. on average across two of my 17kPR characters each gem needs 47 precise augments, you've won the boost lottery if it's 20 or below (I've got two of them). With each gembox (across an average of 4500 boxes) giving 59.5 dust per box..

47*9000, 423,000 dust / 59.5 dust, 7110 boxes per gem. Since I only farm 1260 boxes (8hrs, 160 boxes hrly) a week .. (7110*9)/1260, 51 weeks? for one whole character.

I would need 4373 DD (minus what I have on hand), or 1094 daily logins (4DD rate), so 22K flux a day for 3 years but only need 14 Ultra clears for the titan souls required, for the 158 augments, currently on my GS.

Forgot to mention, the 405 precise augments I'd want on my gs? between the tome and 2/7th's chance on token rewards.. I'd have the required bound brilliance in 7 weeks.

To match the rate of BB with dust? I'd have to grind 44hrs a week, for those 7 weeks, to max one character.

For Context the boost lottery goes like this: gems with all three stats or two of three stats, I'd take 5 at a time and level them to 5, 10 or 15 and its been my experience 1 of those 5 might make it to 15 and have the boosts land on the slots you want... now if the boosts didnt take away 40%+ progress across their boosts I'd say you're a winner, otherwise you wind up with a 50-68 augments needed gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    I would need 4373 DD (minus what I have on hand), or 1094 daily logins (4DD rate), so 22K flux a day for 3 years but only need 14 Ultra clears for the titan souls required, for the 158 augments, currently on my GS.
    You know something is wrong if you only need 14 Ultra Clears which is kind of reasonable, then all of a sudden 3 YEARS of getting flux, and 1094 daily logins for DD. That is no longer a grind, that is your life. Drop out of school and quit your jobs everyone if you want to get anywhere lol!
    || MASTERY: 540+ ||

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast