+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions regarding Binding Darkness farming

Question Questions regarding Binding Darkness farming

I was told that the best way to farm these thingies would be the same as farming shadow shards which is grinding shadow dungeon mini bosses some time ago. I've spent like an hour or two without getting any so I'm not sure if it's worth continuing.

What I want to know is that
    1. Is it still possible to receive them from mini bosses ?
    2. Does any of the daily bonus affect this (Thursday adventure loot, Friday shards) ?

1. Is it still possible to receive them from mini bosses ?
    -Yes, i've dropped many.

2. Does any of the daily bonus affect this (Thursday adventure loot, Friday shards) ?
    -I don't think so, i might be wrong.
    My IGN: Etherbl
    Mastery: 300+
    /joinworld Etherion Temple

Thank you all who helped me get 30 refers!

I can only give my experience based on farming ultra towers, but I was able to get them easily. I don't think I've gotten many from normal or hard (if any).

The amount dropped is effected by difficulty for sure at least. That much certain on
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 14/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

I know shard day affects shadow shard drops but probably not for binding. UM is the best mode to farm the bindings and I believe each week the most efficient boss changes, though all you have to do is just ask around. Usually it is WP.
    RECRUITING: THE NORTH & FAZ ESSE || MASTERY: 430+ || Be wary of this scam/exploit!

You guys all currently have it wrong. The hard mode is the best mode to farm for Bindings of Darkness, with this week being Weeping Prophet and Dreadnaught producing the most. You get 1 per boss in Ultras and up to 3 in hard mode.

This week I've farmed more than my fair share of STs, and by doing them in in Ultra, I got approximately 20 in 90 keys. In hard mode, in 38 keys, I've got well over 100.

Then again, it's all RNG, so YRMV.

+ Reply to Thread