+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Credit price for extra inventory #2

Lightbulb Credit price for extra inventory #2

Hello,
    I have an idea.
    i suggest add rare drop from empowered box key to unlock extra inventory bar but buying bag are still can buy for credits and you can keep function to unlock belt inventory for credits.
    Sorry for english
    (@Fasti I could do that right away. sorry )
    Ich kann auf Deutsch schreiben Aber ich weiß nicht, ob mich jemand verstehen wird

Quote Originally Posted by Dymot0 View Post
    Hello,
    I have an idea.
    i suggest add rare drop from empowered box key to unlock extra inventory bar but buying bag are still can buy for credits and you can keep function to unlock belt inventory for credits.
    Thinking back to why they removed binding darkness from the empowered boxes, it was because they were completely useless to new players, if you got one you were screwed for empowered gems for the entire week, that shouldn't happen again. it might be nice to have expanders be farmable somehow, even if timegated, but emp boxes is not the place for them, players are getting those because they want gems, not other stuff, even if it's more useful to new players than binding darkness was.

Perhaps if it was added as a semi-perm rare to the chaos chests?
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 75,672 | Total Power Rank: 310,264 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 660 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 686 | Gem Rerolling Issue | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Inventory expanders from chaos chest could work. Nice suggestion @Chronozilla. The only thing to work out would be the rarity as it is a pay real money option.

Quote Originally Posted by l96XJl View Post
    Inventory expanders from chaos chest could work. Nice suggestion @Chronozilla. The only thing to work out would be the rarity as it is a pay real money option.
    Given this fact, I'd say that they'd most likely put this somewhere in the rarity of either the Chaos Coin, or of Koroki/Skyeye Stalkers.

Tbh I'm not sure why they're not in the radiant sovereign store at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    Thinking back to why they removed binding darkness from the empowered boxes, it was because they were completely useless to new players, if you got one you were screwed for empowered gems for the entire week, that shouldn't happen again. it might be nice to have expanders be farmable somehow, even if timegated, but emp boxes is not the place for them, players are getting those because they want gems, not other stuff, even if it's more useful to new players than binding darkness was.

Perhaps if it was added as a semi-perm rare to the chaos chests?
    This is a very good idea, but chaos chest, It would have been cool if the keys former "trade"

A good idea would be to produce a key from chaos core (15+)

i totally would trade some dragonite for more inventory.
    == Player has to get it with Max Pr
    == Time-Gated abit but not super crazy
    == The Eggs are not useless if you already have all 3 prime dragons
    avrg. Player gets ~3 dragonite per day. So 20 (a week) for 4 slots of inventory + chaos cores (xd) i'd be down to craft.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuu View Post
    i totally would trade some dragonite for more inventory.
    == Player has to get it with Max Pr
    == Time-Gated abit but not super crazy
    == The Eggs are not useless if you already have all 3 prime dragons
    avrg. Player gets ~3 dragonite per day. So 20 (a week) for 4 slots of inventory + chaos cores (xd) i'd be down to craft.
    Dragonite and Chaos Cores sound like a nice idea to trade for inventory space

+ Reply to Thread