+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I haven't been able to log in since Sep 20 because of Hurricane Maria

I haven't been able to log in since Sep 20 because of Hurricane Maria

As the title states I was affected by hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico and i haven't been able to log in to the game and i wanted to know if i could still get what i missed out on from thus happening. I still have no power and it sucks not being able to play :/

P.S.Surge if you're reading this i didn't mean to leave the club, i was on edge cause of the hurricane. I miss you guys :/

There have been similar posts made and so far the answer has been no, there will be no compensation that I know of. I hope you stay safe.
    RECRUITING: THE NORTH & FAZ ESSE || MASTERY: 430+ || Be wary of this scam/exploit!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulant View Post
    There have been similar posts made and so far the answer has been no, there will be no compensation that I know of. I hope you stay safe.
    Thanks for replying, i miss you guys T.T . It really sucks i barely have a phone signal to reply to this lol. It's pretty bad over here at the moment but i am ok. I start classes again the 16th although i heard the DoD was relocating stem students to the US. Maybe I'll give it a shot. I hope you guys are ok too.

My house has been completely destroyed by Hurricane Harvey so I feel your pain. I'm glad you are okay. You are always welcome to come back to The North, just contact any of us on discord or in-game.
    RECRUITING: THE NORTH & FAZ ESSE || MASTERY: 430+ || Be wary of this scam/exploit!

+ Reply to Thread