+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lottery wheel!

Lottery wheel!

It would be cool if they could make in game lottery where you spin the wheel and win prizes. Also to increase chances of winning the rare prize in the lottery we could use cubits. What you think?

The game is already a big lottery wheel with smaller lottery wheels as prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesphisterix View Post
    you, i like you
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    T.T cries quietly

Quote Originally Posted by D3mon0 View Post
    It would be cool if they could make in game lottery where you spin the wheel and win prizes.

Are you suggesting replacing the lottery boxes (already ingame) with a wheel? To be more visually apealing?

DUDE, trove is a big rng box, ur idea already is in the game, in EVERY ASPECT of it.

Yeah it would go with the visuals better and it would be more fun to spin the wheel. Theres a lot more excitement in spinning the wheel then just getting them.

I like your idea

Quote Originally Posted by Mesphisterix View Post
    Can this forum just merge with Reddit so I can give this guy gold?

as far as visual effect goes , having a fortune wheel isnt that bad until the feature is so anoying when you have to click and watch it spin for the next 1000 turns or so.

so atleast make it an option where you can just simply click and skip the whole animation just get the reward else its really going to be anoying before someone make a mod to remove it.

just saying only,played before games with fortune wheel and really at some point i dont bother it when it gives out 99% common junks while wasting time manual clicking it turn by turn.

I don't really see the point in this, people already get free things for just logging on.
    RECRUITING: THE NORTH & FAZ ESSE || MASTERY: 430+ || Be wary of this scam/exploit!

+ Reply to Thread