+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Glim contest? REALLY?

Glim contest? REALLY?

Dear Devs,

I am not often in state of smacking my computer, but you made me do it... why havent you removed the glim contest from the circulation yet? this literally RUINS the economy of glim every time. At the end of the week glim will be worth less than 0,2 flux per glim... and then after 4 or 5 weeks when the prices are slowly trying to reach above 0.4 flux per glim again, the contest DESTROYS THIS WHOLE BRANCH OF THE ECONOMY AGAIN!!!

sorry for the caps but there is no possible other way than to express my complete frustration. I know its just a game, but it is a game that pays your bills every week so for the love of cube-thoo-loo just listen to your players/customers.

funnily enough you talked about fixing the economy for souls this week by ''thinking about implementing a possible sink'' but it isnt the first time someone has complained and it is again not the first time that you didnt do ANYTHING about it.

This is practically a shop from a coorporation and in any other shop they would fix a problem if there were as many complaints as with this game, because their customers would run away! But in Trove's case this is not the case.

I know you arent a team of over 200 people but just try to think of something.

yours faithfully

woutinator
    When life gives you lemons, make an incredible, voxel-style, action-RPG and call it Treasurechest!

RESERVED for when I am ready to appologise or give insight into my thoughts...
    When life gives you lemons, make an incredible, voxel-style, action-RPG and call it Treasurechest!

lowering the price of glim is nessesary to elimite all glim botters, price of them rises means fish botters will return

It does get out of hand and tend to actually bump into fish bots given fishing gives so much. Besides its ment to be like about 1/3 -1/2 worth a single flux
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Quote Originally Posted by namehunter View Post
    lowering the price of glim is nessesary to elimite all glim botters, price of them rises means fish botters will return
    That's like saying we should pay people less to lower the incentive of theft.
    ----
    Anyway, are we just going to completely ignore that there was an event that injected hundreds of millions of glim into the economy? Some people bought some glim back then because they thought it would go up, but didn't realise that glim didn't reflect it's true new value. If that is the reason OP is complaining about the value of glim, then they really have no grounds to complain.

im more concern with the 2weeks straight infinium contest. yet hardly get iridecent frag imagine devs decide to make a glim dragon ;x

It's not as if the glim collect contest is directly responsible for the inflation of glim in the economy. The contest is just a reason for people to loot collect all the resources they've been saving up into glim.

Even without the contest, people would still loot collect their resources for glim and keep the value consistently low. The issue is not the contest, rather it is the fact that the developers have put multiple glim exploits in the game without introducing a glim sink.
    IGN: Hexion Club: Nihility
    Mastery Points: 86,000+
    Fish Caught: 56,700+

That feel when the glim contest is actually a glim sink since people buy the soul traps which have a negative ROI

+ Reply to Thread