Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Dev Q & A Thread - Extra Life 10/13/2017

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Trove Dev Q & A Thread - Extra Life 10/13/2017

Hey folks!

This Friday the 13th is our Extra Life 24 hour livestream! Please take a moment to sign up to be part of our team and help us raise money to support sick and injured kids while earning loot in the process!

Since our Extra Life Stream also happens to include our regular dev livestream, drop your questions below and we'll answer as many as we can.

Be sure to follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest news.

Thanks!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

So about the clubdate, will there be commands for no bulldozer, no bombs, no dragons, and so forth? would be very helpful because im a BIT irresponsible with bombs. Also, will there be /zonerestrict leader?

Curious about the items in the extra life rewards, as those items were originally brazillian translation rewards, AND promised to be available to the whole community at some point, when can we expect them to get that sort of wide release?

Will the knight rework and leaderboard rework be included in the club update?
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 70,901 | Total Power Rank: 289,980 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Trion Support
    Effort over Timegates! | LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 654 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 685 | Gem Rerolling Issue | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Will we be getting signs with more aesthetic appeal in the next update? For example being able to change the font color on the signs. Or be able to highlight specific words on a sign so that users can find key information on signs quickly?
    This is my friend refer code!: WDTR-2FTR-NDYC-PGML-K329
    "Experience is what you get when you dont get what you want" (Quote by Randy Pausch)
    Professional meme(r). Creator of the turbo duck!
    One of avarem's final fishes

The only question i have is moreof a note, ive talked about this subject ALOT with people on trove and they all agree that youre literally DESTROYING YOUR OWN GAME. Why? Your decisions are strangling gameplay, the concept of your input being rewarded.. and with it make players leave, your pb shrink, your games potential therefore dwindles. Please for the love of all thats holy stop ruining the economy, open the market back up by making all items tradable again, and stop your grave mistake of wanting to ''make flux more rare''. This game is riddled with rng which is the most toxic element in gaming ever already, if people have even less to earn and therefore less to trade what the heck is left in Trove to do besides pointlessly grind (another toxic element) and meagerly build as you constantly lack formicite, infinum and other supplies for decoing. Right now unless youre a endgame marketeer earning flux takes freaking ages and this hurts the playerbase. New players are hugely put off by realising that they just cant make any flux to do anything.. loads of people only log in for dailys and log out again at this point. Get a grip and see that the problem lies in YOUR DECISIONS TO STRANGLE THE ECONOMY. and for what? Prevent what exactly? Dare to discuss this in your stream? Or will you just ignore it and act like nothing is wrong again? PLAYERS ARE LEAVING YOUR GAME IN DROVES IS THIS GETTING THROUGH YOUR HEADS?
    Now on PS4! Maining: Pirate captain, Ice sage.. Owner of the Brothers club!

Turboriffic Weekly Deal.
    ①This is a really really really really really really bad deal @ 7500 credit.
    ②【Bound Brilliance x20】 ~ The only item worth to buy.
    ③【Double Experience Potion x10】 ~ Useless for max class ppl and Why is bug item in week deal? 【!】Ad fraud.
    ④【Golden Gem Key x25】~ Majority ppl wont even need and buy...
    ⑤Why a Key item bundle up with 2 trash item? (Does this deal sell well at all?)
    ⑥How about a selection of item to choose as A+B+C for 7500 credit deal?

Club update.
    ①List below were mention before in live stream long ago.
    ②Huge decor recipe? (Eg: Jumbo size flat screen tv etc)
    ③Practice dummy?
    ④Megablock?
    ⑤Club activities/quest?

Magrider / Mount.
    ①Possible to have multi function magrider that double as gliding and/or boat mount?

Market.
    ①Market UI update to include more item variety? (Eg: Fish etc)

Trophy.
    ①Till now, how many trophy are there in trove?
    ②Will we ever get a collection list to keep track?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    Fish can't be on the market for the same reason gear can't, the metadata of items is cleared when you put in on the market, (in the case of fish, it's the weight) so if you were to have fish on the market, buying them would yield fish of random weights, like bought stellars would be randomly generated.

As for trophies, there's 154 obtainable trophies, 20 unobtainable trophies, and 64 different fish trophies, that all come in 3 different rarities. you can find an extensive list here.
    To avoid the tedious effort to update market data to make it work.

①There is no fishing minigame, why the heck fish need weight for trophy?
    ②Replace trophy size weight fish with Silver/Gold wording beside the fish.

③Gear system really need a rework.
    【A】All gear drop in default style with no star and pearl. (Plain gear) or
    【B】Mats drop instead of gear. Craft gear are in default style.
    ④Apply gear style unlock via style box.
    ⑤Only Rad and above plain gear can sell on market.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown_Y View Post
    Market.
    ①Market UI update to include more item variety? (Eg: Fish etc)

Trophy.
    ①Till now, how many trophy are there in trove?
    Fish can't be on the market for the same reason gear can't, the metadata of items is cleared when you put in on the market, (in the case of fish, it's the weight) so if you were to have fish on the market, buying them would yield fish of random weights, like bought stellars would be randomly generated.

As for trophies, there's 154 obtainable trophies, 20 unobtainable trophies, and 64 different fish trophies, that all come in 3 different rarities. you can find an extensive list here.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 70,901 | Total Power Rank: 289,980 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Trion Support
    Effort over Timegates! | LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 654 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 685 | Gem Rerolling Issue | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Are certain item drops such as talismans, st mounts, and Ganda time-gated? Is there a maximum amount that can drop per day or week? Answering these questions will help me decide when to farm or open boxes.
    IGN: Architect
    Referral Code: YNCGF39PMZK2N6HZPJCQ

- CLUB 2.0, has this been promised? I suggested in the past about having a flat terraformer, as well as an environment block for sand as the only current way to get any block looking like sand is via mimic blocks (which can be extremely finicky). I also highly suggest adding the ability to rename the CLUB, not just the club world, and a possible inactive club wipe so that really good and unused club names will be free for those who are still playing. I've seen too many good club names go to waste, and if you are planning to make clubs more useful and social then I see this as a good incentive to encourage players to be more active in their clubs.

- For ST rewards that now require keys, the UI does not seem to be working too well. It will tell players which STs they have done but will not update whether or not they have opened the chest for their rewards. I have seen other comments regarding this issue that they completed the ST but did not open the chest, yet the UI still says they have. Will this be looked into? I really hope so.

- As a side note, to others this may seem futile or just not as important, however I wanted to bring this scam/exploit to your attention. I keep pushing for this thread to be noticed because I have seen this problem affect many players who were either ill-informed or just unfortunate victims and I want this to be put to an end.
    RECRUITING: THE NORTH & FAZ ESSE || MASTERY: 430+ || Be wary of this scam/exploit!

When will the game apply those beautiful and already designed sigils for power rank ?
    any sigils update?

Closed Thread