+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Didnt get my mastery 90 Cycle of the Master

Didnt get my mastery 90 Cycle of the Master

When I hit mastery 90 I did not receive my mount or anything. I claimed it and got nothing, so what happened? Never saw it in my inventory, never appeared in my storage by chance, and wasn't hidden underneath any items like things used to do.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    For every in-game issue, like not getting a thing, definitely submit a ticket so our support team can investigate for you.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldRepulser View Post
    When I hit mastery 90 I did not receive my mount or anything. I claimed it and got nothing, so what happened? Never saw it in my inventory, never appeared in my storage by chance, and wasn't hidden underneath any items like things used to do.
    Did you check your collections? A lot of those items are immediately added to your collections even if you have to claim them in the claim window. Just type "Y" to open collections and type "cycle of" in the search bar (making sure that "show all" is selected") to find it quickly. If it's not there, then you'll need to do as Fasti suggested and open a ticket. Good luck!

IGN: Wyndsong

+ Reply to Thread