Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Loot collected my stellars in mistake

Loot collected my stellars in mistake

I just opened trove to day and I sow my class powe rank is lower I sow that I have no stellar face\hat and when I checked my inventory I had 2 radiant forged soul so at that moment I knew that loot collected them and they aren't in loot collector, can I get them back please? The stellar hat has critical damage , health regen, %maximum health, 1 pearl (Not sure)- The stellar face has critical damage , health regen, %maximum health, 8 pearls .

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hi there!

The Loot Collector has a Buyback option that lets you get your items back if used within 24 hours. If you miss that window you'll want to submit a ticket so the support team can investigate.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

The Loot Collector can only contain 150 items, if you've looted over 150 items since the stellars, they won't show up. (24 hour limit still applies)
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 71.001 | Total Power Rank: 290,009 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Trion Support
    Effort over Timegates! | LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 660 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 686 | Gem Rerolling Issue | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Thank you so much sir for your help, I got my stellars back, and I will be careful next time when I use loot collector.

Closed Thread