+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Creation of Club Worlds

Creation of Club Worlds

I have heard that many people do this for Flux...

I actually wanted to get into this myself because I love to build and create worlds. If anyone is willing to allow me to make one for them, I would love to do that!

All I would need is a theme (could be anything, even as specific as Twilight Town from Kingdom Hearts) and a title for the club...

Since this would be my first club world I would build, I would only charge 100k flux since I've seen some go for more than a million at a time.

Please give feedback on this, and please send some requests my way, I'll jump on the first one I get.

Ah so you want to get into the building for flux business? I think people mostly
    just want nice spawns or buildings, haven't heard of people building an entire club and selling it,
    its mostly the huge spawns. I suggest you build some creations and post some pics of them to share,
    you can create a thread in Trading post section of the forum to advertise your building services.
    It is nice money, paid personally around 300k to 1mil for small projects. Good luck to you.

Thank you! I will definitely make some things and post them onto here and get feedback

I appreciate the advice.

Shot 1.JPGShot 3.JPGShot 2.JPG

These is something I just did

+ Reply to Thread