+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Costume] Pillaging Pistoleer

[Costume] Pillaging Pistoleer

Hey there.

I had this idea for quite some months in the pile but every time I worked on it, it didn't really turn out the way I intended so I've put it aside a few times and worked on something else in the meantime. Anyway, thank Q'bthulhu thanks to the fellow modders on that one Discord helped me out again with great suggestions, so I could finally finish and publish it. Here it is...

...the Pillaging Pistoleer!

I tried to find the balance between the costume being totally dull and being ornate, as it's meant to be some sort of a pirate sailor (to sail along with Block Beard, the fearsome pirate captain of the Blocky Seas, yo-ho-ho!).

The mod replaces the Starter Gunslinger costume, the Boss of the Planes hat and Renegade Railgun gun styles. Also, it uses the Regal Rebel's VFX set. If you're interested, you can download it from Trovesaurus or from the Steam Workshop.

As always, feedback is appreciated.

Enjoy! =)
    In-Game Name: MagicMate | Mastery Rank: 400+
    Mods:

Very decent, will we expect some new cannon/ultimate skins to go along with the costume?
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for flux, I can tell you I don't do hand outs. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that can solo Ultra Daughter of the Moon and make me a nightmare for someone like you.

It looks great!
    I suggest changing the Charged Shot and Overcharged VFX with cannonball/dragon fireball vfx so that it'd fit better with the Pirate theme.
    Overall, I'd say that a lot of people would be very pleased that this simple yet very aesthetically pleasing would get into the game.
    What™

Quote Originally Posted by Equinoxide View Post
    Very decent, will we expect some new cannon/ultimate skins to go along with the costume?
    Quote Originally Posted by GriphOn View Post
    It looks great!
    I suggest changing the Charged Shot and Overcharged VFX with cannonball/dragon fireball vfx so that it'd fit better with the Pirate theme.
    Overall, I'd say that a lot of people would be very pleased that this simple yet very aesthetically pleasing would get into the game.
    Thank you!
    I fully agree with the custom VFX but unfortunately I haven't learned VFX editing yet, that's why I chose a set from the ones in-game that'd fit the theme better than the default. I'll see what I can do but can't promise anything.
    In-Game Name: MagicMate | Mastery Rank: 400+
    Mods:

Now this is awesome, I love the idea for the cape being a torn pirate flag. Well done!
    IGN: Dragoes | Reddit: Dragoes | Twitch: SnowSnailOnaBoat
    Referral Code:
    KWDWKNCQ9WZDJNP2TTR3

Looking at the thematic, we've turned the gunslinger into a TRUE outlaw, even if it has the pirate theme. Heck, I think the pirate theme really works, could be one of the ruffians of a pirate captain. +1
    Interesting Output is the project -- Altermaven is the name. A cat-dragon wind whisper who runs Voxel Villages.
    func_update(Twitter); | func_dvr(Youtube); | func_record(Mixer);
    I didn't choose the morning grind life. The morning grind life chose me.

+ Reply to Thread