+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: 7 Gs 1 CB/Gs

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctech View Post
    After changing the strategy and accounting for the loss of dps caused by using flasks, I see how fae can almost compete with gs now, but it still needs the 50% class bonus and requires more effort. Evil eyes sometimes don't attack when they should and, instead, will move away from the boss.
    those little rascals! *shakes fist*
    LEADER OF THE WORLDS MOST ELITE TROVE CLUB (201, 206, 217)

    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...rienemies*****

  2. #62
    Member Halcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Above the clouds
    Posts
    83
    Sorry to say but this thread has nothing else to be debated and if continued, toxicity and BS shall spread, I hope fasti closes the thread ASAP.
    IGN: Cassj | "Be mindful, be mature"

  3. #63
    Senior Member fruitie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    Sorry to say but this thread has nothing else to be debated and if continued, toxicity and BS shall spread, I hope fasti closes the thread ASAP.
    Please don't encourage him. People should be free to discuss whatever they like if if you disagree with their stance. The current meta does show a lack of balance because with ST buffs, you should not spam a single class. I don't really care too much of the topic at hand myself, but I do care when people think that others should not be allowed a voice. I've been pretty much officially accused of being a troll for trying to voice fair points that others disagree with or just don't want to hear and I find it quite insulting. If people are genuinely being toxic, then those people should be dealt with appropriately, not the topic as a whole. That would be censorship.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    Sorry to say but this thread has nothing else to be debated and if continued, toxicity and BS shall spread, I hope fasti closes the thread ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    Please don't encourage him. People should be free to discuss whatever they like if if you disagree with their stance. The current meta does show a lack of balance because with ST buffs, you should not spam a single class. I don't really care too much of the topic at hand myself, but I do care when people think that others should not be allowed a voice. I've been pretty much officially accused of being a troll for trying to voice fair points that others disagree with or just don't want to hear and I find it quite insulting. If people are genuinely being toxic, then those people should be dealt with appropriately, not the topic as a whole. That would be censorship.
    Halcy, I know you're a purple name gs. It's not your fault that you are a gs. I'm not mad at you for playing the system to have the most OP build. Im not trying to bring about toxicity and bash you for playing the game how you wish and having the highest dps possible atm. If I was 24K pr, then I would be playing a gs too.

    The issue is not the players who discover and use/abuse these methods

    The issue is the fact that such imbalances exist and homogenize end game toon choices.
    LEADER OF THE WORLDS MOST ELITE TROVE CLUB (201, 206, 217)

    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...rienemies*****

  5. #65
    Member Halcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Above the clouds
    Posts
    83
    In the very first.. what I want to say is, don't warn me, I'm not trying to provoke, insult or anything unwanted here. Read the actual point what I am trying to point out first, thanks <3 <3 <3

    Quote Originally Posted by AmongstEnemies View Post
    Halcy, I know you're a purple name gs. It's not your fault that you are a gs. I'm not mad at you for playing the system to have the most OP build. Im not trying to bring about toxicity and bash you for playing the game how you wish and having the highest dps possible atm. If I was 24K pr, then I would be playing a gs too.

    The issue is not the players who discover and use/abuse these methods

    The issue is the fact that such imbalances exist and homogenize end game toon choices.
    No, actually if I want to continue speeding I can just progress augmenting my gs to a higher tier, but I wasted those dust in order to upgrade other gems and finally changed my main class.

    Well maybe classes were so unbalanced to do Shadow Towers, you can suggest making Shadow Towers creating another enemies or obstacles that could actually support / help the underrated classes that is not actually efficient enough to speedrun with. The thing that you've suggested won't be really necessary towards the game, that's not making the players even more creative "minded" by making the classes have different damage boosts inside the STs. If I can

    An one more thing, he/she also mentioned you needed no skill to get an honor.
    EHMMHMMM. Purple is for honour? Well I can say that's a perspective, maybe for him it's for "honour". While actually most people did it for a competition or just for fun. Who said you don't need a skill to speedrun? You need enough experience to figure how things work out, you can't compete and get a higher time than others if you have a high damage build but your skill is a lack. Like you can't time things right, configure something that's going to be useful to compete in the top 100, or etc.

    You didn't re-think before you post, I can tell that you were outraged by something in order to post something instantly like that or just you did not have enough experience in the game and just want an attention, but who knows really?

    I'd want to ask directly to the one who posted this, have you even speed before? Do you know how it exactly works? Do you know how to? Do you know each classes' build and the things that could make things even more efficient like allies/build comparing?

    btw, I promise, last thing to say, if you speedrun as a cb you don't swap to a GS during the speedrun lol
    IGN: Cassj | "Be mindful, be mature"

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    No, actually if I want to continue speeding I can just progress augmenting my gs to a higher tier, but I wasted those dust in order to upgrade other gems and finally changed my main class to Ice Sage, well it was unfair, but it is a meta the players has made by themselves, you don't have to spam GS, was it official? you can also do another group and try another meta and see if it works. This thread is trying to blame the whole end-game players for finding out and craving themselves out to get a top time in the top 100. I don't get it, this thread is just unecessary. Did the game unallow you to actually speedrun with another class? NO. You can create a team consisting classes that aren't 7GS1CB. What is the actual point of this non-sense? I'm not trying to provoke or something, but this actually made my nerves really go up. Complain, complain, complain, because you're too lazy to work for an achievement, there was even not a single "Constructive" critic that the poster even made. I'm not trying to be snobbish because I "was" purple.

    Well maybe classes were so unbalanced to do Shadow Towers, you can suggest making Shadow Towers creating another enemies or obstacles that could actually support / help the underrated classes that is not actually efficient enough to speedrun with.

    NOT Complaining on the classes meta combo right now, blaming the whole "build" for a team, they're player-made, not system-made that forces you to use something, maybe yeah I was a gs to speedrun, because I wasn't even strong enough to make an actual team or combo to test things out. Well that's not their fault either! They don't own the game. (the "They" I refer is to the endgamers) Neither they rule the whole mechanic.

    First of all, you may complain, but that doesn't mean creating a non-sense thread that has no actual point and a "constructive critic".
    What I've seen to the first post is just some newbie trying to complain because they're jealous or too lazy to actually do something to achieve what they want.
    Yeah that is my perspective, you can't blame me for that. That's because you didn't include a point of what you're trying to give a feedback to, eitherway complaining out of rage.
    Once again I'm not blaming the players.

    I'm blaming the game creators/coders

    >>>>there's a difference
    LEADER OF THE WORLDS MOST ELITE TROVE CLUB (201, 206, 217)

    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...rienemies*****

  7. #67
    Member Halcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Above the clouds
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by AmongstEnemies View Post
    Once again I'm not blaming the players.

    I'm blaming the game creators/coders

    >>>>there's a difference
    re-read lel I just edited it, on the same time you were replying, rip xD
    IGN: Cassj | "Be mindful, be mature"

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    re-read lel I just edited it, on the same time you were replying, rip xD
    nob 10char
    LEADER OF THE WORLDS MOST ELITE TROVE CLUB (201, 206, 217)

    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...rienemies*****

  9. #69
    Junior Member Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Fantastic, The Surgeon is inspired
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Theuglyone View Post
    Is said pc in a team with 6 Gs and 1 CB.
    They carry you on one run then go back to getting thier real time?
    You place 90-100 as you happen to be friends with a team that gets top 20?

    If that is not true and your not carried I'd love to see a video of said feet of math breaking skills.

    totally carried
    IGN: iurker | Discord: lurker#4458
    25.9k PC Main with 5.28m coeff. happy to help in sts on weekends if I'm not busy


  10. #70
    Senior Member Arctech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

    totally carried
    That team has 1 PC and 1 FT, which led me to calculate the average dps loss from using flasks. GS suffers the most from using a flask, while PC suffers the least. Sometimes, GS ult will fail if used right when it comes off cooldown, which happens more often than I would expect. Ideally, a GS should try to delay flasking as much as possible, which could also lead to arcane failing. On the other hand, PC and FT need to flask about every 2.5 to 2.6 seconds, so they don't need to worry about arcane failing. If CB's ult were to come off for a bit, GS would also suffer the most dps loss.
    IGN: Architect
    Referral Code: YNCGF39PMZK2N6HZPJCQ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts