+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 70

Thread: 7 Gs 1 CB/Gs

  1. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    4
    Hey hello guys,usually i'm just a reader for this forum
    but in this topic look interesting because it's seem that we have a lot of "end game" players here
    so i decide to create an account.
    I'm not here to join the side to judge that "world should be a better place"vs"reality should be accepted to everyone"
    but i just got a request for some thing i want to see.

    i was wondered that would the team that "exclude"GS(no gs team) be able to compare the time with Full Gs team and how big the gap is?

    since have one of you did mention that end game purpose is not just about purple name
    so may i assume that cubit,credit and resource should not be your concern correct?

    Then do you guys mind to form up some team and check it out? it should be thrill if everybody pull out everything every resource,every trick they have to try it out.

    cheers

    sorry for bad english,correct this message if you feel like to.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    311
    Ooh good idea.

    I'd have to guess a team of fea would be the next best.

    The problem is most people at end game have Gs as thier main and finding a group who are not across many clubs with other then Gs as mains would be tricky.

    I have 2 good end game clubs I run with. 1 I'm in who won't look at you if your not a 450 Gs to do a sr.
    The other group I'm running with but not in are seeking the top time on ps4 each week but are willing to do fun runs. Well some members at least - like all end game clubs a few are better then you right lol... Because they have a better Gs then you.. Lol.

    But that being said I bet I can get a group of top SH together.. Seems most Gs have a CB or SH as a alt to get a non Gs run in.

    FYI all end clubs on ps4 are running with the sub class glitch now... Gs with Gs sub CB etc lol. End game is even more broken.

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSage View Post
    i was wondered that would the team that "exclude"GS(no gs team) be able to compare the time with Full Gs team and how big the gap is?
    .
    Hello friend, I am not yet end game. I am casual 20k PR player right now.

    I dont think It would be possible to compare, because people are going to invest in the strongest classes before they will invest resources into a science experiment like this :P and only... 20 or 30 players are perfect max PR gunslingers right now last time I checked. max PR is... 24487
    LEADER OF THE WORLDS MOST ELITE TROVE CLUB (201, 206, 217)

    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...rienemies*****

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Theuglyone View Post
    Ooh good idea.

    I'd have to guess a team of fea would be the next best.

    The problem is most people at end game have Gs as thier main and finding a group who are not across many clubs with other then Gs as mains would be tricky.

    I have 2 good end game clubs I run with. 1 I'm in who won't look at you if your not a 450 Gs to do a sr.
    The other group I'm running with but not in are seeking the top time on ps4 each week but are willing to do fun runs. Well some members at least - like all end game clubs a few are better then you right lol... Because they have a better Gs then you.. Lol.

    But that being said I bet I can get a group of top SH together.. Seems most Gs have a CB or SH as a alt to get a non Gs run in.

    FYI all end clubs on ps4 are running with the sub class glitch now... Gs with Gs sub CB etc lol. End game is even more broken.
    How many max PR GS are on PS4 currently? I see that PC has quite a few. On Xbox we only have 7 at the moment with myself and one other just missing a single dragon.

  5. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    4
    Aww,So it's mean that It's really a few people who really at the pinnacle? That's unfortunate then.

  6. #56
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    23
    GS - So over rated and over played ....... theres a gs theres a gs oh look hers a gs over there a gs under there a gs everywhere a gs,
    i love my sh to me best class in game.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir420Yoshii View Post
    GS - So over rated and over played ....... theres a gs theres a gs oh look hers a gs over there a gs under there a gs everywhere a gs,
    i love my sh to me best class in game.
    Definitely my favorite too, but honestly there are probably more SH out there than there are GS. A lot more. Probably 2nd only to NN.

  8. #58
    Junior Member Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Fantastic, The Surgeon is inspired
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir420Yoshii View Post
    GS - So over rated and over played ....... theres a gs theres a gs oh look hers a gs over there a gs under there a gs everywhere a gs,
    i love my sh to me best class in game.
    how can you say that it's overrated if it actually is the best dps class in the game?
    IGN: iurker | Discord: lurker#4458
    25.9k PC Main with 5.28m coeff. happy to help in sts on weekends if I'm not busy


  9. #59
    Member Halcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Above the clouds
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Theuglyone View Post
    Ooh good idea.

    I'd have to guess a team of fea would be the next best.

    The problem is most people at end game have Gs as thier main and finding a group who are not across many clubs with other then Gs as mains would be tricky.

    I have 2 good end game clubs I run with. 1 I'm in who won't look at you if your not a 450 Gs to do a sr.
    The other group I'm running with but not in are seeking the top time on ps4 each week but are willing to do fun runs. Well some members at least - like all end game clubs a few are better then you right lol... Because they have a better Gs then you.. Lol.

    But that being said I bet I can get a group of top SH together.. Seems most Gs have a CB or SH as a alt to get a non Gs run in.

    FYI all end clubs on ps4 are running with the sub class glitch now... Gs with Gs sub CB etc lol. End game is even more broken.
    Fae Meta was used before GS. Note that.
    IGN: Cassj | "Be mindful, be mature"

  10. #60
    Senior Member Arctech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    274
    After changing the strategy and accounting for the loss of dps caused by using flasks, I see how fae can almost compete with gs now, but it still needs the 50% class bonus and requires more effort. Evil eyes sometimes don't attack when they should and, instead, will move away from the boss.
    IGN: Architect
    Referral Code: YNCGF39PMZK2N6HZPJCQ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts