+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 7 Gs 1 CB/Gs

Banned

7 Gs 1 CB/Gs

Ok everyone equip chaos got your emblems on?
    3 2 1 stand there and hold 1 button.
    Everyone looks exactly the same and we have zero strat to worry about.

End result we are the best in the game? Top 100 respect our 400 hit Gs.

Ok the end game is so broken in the game.
    Zero skill to get that honnor is needed.

Yes we , they did the grind on the Gs and they earned it the way the game is made.

It's pathetic really that 8 of the same toon standing on one spot is honnored with the top respect
    Title the purple name.
    Not taking away from you guys, you are playing the way the game is made. Your not the problem, the problem is how st reward dmg.

St simply need to reward dmg based on different classes being in the st, not the current system.

8 different classes get best reward to dmg... At least we get to see different strategies...

I was the top pr fae, but I recently transferred gems to gs because a 0% bonus gs is more than 10% stronger than a 50% bonus fae in the top 100 DotM times. GS is also much easier to play and does area damage. With fae, you have to worry about positioning your ult so that it is in range, doesn't get destroyed, and doesn't attack DotM's gun. Even if you make no mistakes, fae still loses out.

quite an easy fix... i think it should still be 50% bonus for 1 class 25% 2 then 0% for 3 and 4 then AFTER 4 of the same classes you start going to -25% -50% -75% etc etc... its honestly a joke that the meta is using the same class for every person ( probably gonna get a lot of hate for this response but oh well just my thoughts )

Quote Originally Posted by TheLazyCanadian View Post
    quite an easy fix... i think it should still be 50% bonus for 1 class 25% 2 then 0% for 3 and 4 then AFTER 4 of the same classes you start going to -25% -50% -75% etc etc... its honestly a joke that the meta is using the same class for every person ( probably gonna get a lot of hate for this response but oh well just my thoughts )
    People will still want to use gs, then argue about who is going to switch classes. I know I want to stay gs because of how quickly it can solo shadow towers. A better solution is to balance the classes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLazyCanadian View Post
    There shouldn't even be any class damage bonus, the classes should just be balanced properly so people will use them all.

If it's so easy and all you do is stand there, how come everyone doesn't have the same time? How come it's so hard to get sub-27 seconds right now? Why do some people feel compelled to cheat still to be able to compete?

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

maybe swapping emblem bug !?

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : Saltwater_sam
    Discord : Saltwater_sam#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

It's always been easy
    Just because everyone was exploiting emblem swaps before update, it didn't make it harder...

And even before that, tanking is not hard, > go play DD if you want tanking.

Trove is a click and kill game, this update didn't make it easier, it's the same.

Banned
    15 class game.
    Only 1 gets top honnor every week.
    Either fix it or remove it as its a joke of a measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Theuglyone View Post
    15 class game.
    Only 1 gets top honnor every week.
    Either fix it or remove it as its a joke of a measure.
    i don't know if you do any speeds at all, but i do around 20+ a week to get my own accounts and my friends a time.

Even if let's say draco was viable, i would still pick a GS over it, no one wanna wait for other classes setup, gs is quick and usefull.

Even the fact that dotm takes so much longer to clear to and kill, makes the most people say no ty to speeds.

And having 5 classes viable to speed is not bad (gs, cb, pc, fae, DT) All these are cable of getting a time with the current meta, speedrunning is not the only goal of the game,
    We got classes which are better for farming aswell (SH, LL, NN, TR)
    We got classes for tankiing aswell (Rev, IS DL)
    That's 12/15 classes, which are usefull for something.
    That leaves us with 3 classes, boomer, Knight & chloromancer. Knight is being worked on, and boomer can be usefull for st & contests. > Only chloromancer. That's 14/15.

TL: DR There might be 15 classes, but purple is for the best and getting to the point of being the best requires the best class aswell. It's the same in other games, League got the same champs picked all the time and in csgo people keeps buying an awp. > Simply because that leads to victory.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast