+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Error #2016

Error #2016

I have recently been plagued with the Error #2016 out of the blue sometime around the 26th on my MacBook, whenever I try to log into Glyph. I have tried to restart my NVRAM to my computer, my router, as well as I have checked to see if my router has blocked Glyph IP addresses, with no sign of it doing so. I have sent multiple tickets to the support staff and they have only given me the solutions I have already tried, to no avail. Anyone know what is going on and how I can fix this, because this is very frustrating to me. Thank you.

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Customer Support
    Hey there! If you have already submitted a ticket to our CS team in regards to this I don't want to bombard you with a ton of steps you may have already tried. I would like to direct you here just in case you haven't got a chance to try some of these steps.

Also, out of curiosity, did you recently update to the newest version of OS X (High Sierra)? Thanks so much for your patience!

same with me its really making me mad and I've tried everything

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Hello! If you've recently updated to High Sierra on a MAC, this is a known issue, and our engineering team is working on a resolution. If not, please make sure to submit a support ticket at support.trionworlds.com so that we can investigate further.

Hello. I'm having the same problem logging for the first time as I am on High Sierra.

Unhappy Having Issue

I am also having this same issue with High Sierra. I'm really disappointed to see the issue is as old as it is with no ETA for a fix .

Customer Service responded to my question about a workaround or ETA simply stating they were Customer Service and not Developers so they have no clue and that I should check the forums... This is pretty disappointing. Is there a way we can get an ETA?

I really hope this is resolved soon.

+ Reply to Thread