+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weekly chaos chest Minerbot Cubesly untradable?

Unhappy Weekly chaos chest Minerbot Cubesly untradable?

I already got this ally form Depth charge months ago opened chaos chests to get the aura and got one anyway i looked at it 2 find it was untradable then checked its decon item i i would of gotten 5 GLIM so yea I'm guessing a patch is needed....

I too would like to know why this weeks "tradable" item is not at all tradeable...or at least confirmation that its supposed to be this way.

Ive been holding onto mine still. Not sure if its going to be 5 glim or changed into something that should be.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

The Minerbot should be tradeable, the same thing happened when the Snowfestivus Log went into rotation. It was untradeable at first, but they quickly hotfixed it to make the event mount tradeable. Not sure why they never fixed the Minerbot.

+ Reply to Thread