+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PS4 Hard Freeze

Angry PS4 Hard Freeze

game freezes upon first loading, after the loading screen goes away, i will see gray with clouds in the background, (sometimes i will see the candy barb subclass fx but just frozen) suddenly the game will quit making noise then the whole console will freeze, i cant enter the ps4 menu to close it, i can only unplug the console

ive tried reinstalling the game, even waiting for the update to magically fix this. (this has been going on the last few days

extra note, this might have something to do with clubworlds as this started happening when i traveled to my clubworld

There is an error that happens when u try to join a club world and someone is AFK or rest mode. However, you get an error saying failed to join session, not the gray screen you talking about.

Anyways, joining a friend who is playing, or through an invite, fix the problem I mentioned. Maybe it fixes yours too

Delete trove

Restart console

Go to psn store- download trove again

When installed..re start console

This is what I did 3 times now per their instructiontion..IMO it's issues with the game that's causing this.

But other than that..I'm a paying patron that's the extent of my knowledge

the only way to fix this is through joining a friend while in the main menu of the game. it just so happens i dont have any friends who plays trove so im dead stopped

funny how after i fixed this it did it again 30 MINUTES later... how are you a patreon with this game's horrible game breaking bugs

Banned
    No friends in trove.

Join the trove community and pick someone there to join on.
    Had to this when I first started playing a few times.

same I hard freeze after farming all item for flux >

+ Reply to Thread