+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bronze Neon Drumfish and Carmintine Crab

Bronze Neon Drumfish and Carmintine Crab

New events come with more issues, in this case it is the introduction of the Plasma Fish.

I understand, Plasma fishing is still being worked on as said in the Trion Worlds stream last Friday but it doesn't seem very fair that for some of the fish are locked behind a lootbox that we get a very limited amout of and some of the fish (more specifically the Bronze Neon Drumfish and Carmintine Crab) are more rare than others which makes it really frustrating especially if you are one of the few people (including myself) who go for 100% possible mastery points (because leaderboards are a thing and there are some who participate in it).

They could have at least made the lootbox obtainable outside of the Golden Thread quest so everyone has a fair chance at getting all the Plasma fish but that is not the case unfortunately, having to rely on the other players who are more lucky enough to get the fish in the first place (who might in fact want it for themselves rather than selling it).

Make no sense, Carmintine crab It's too rare and we can't farm more boxes... It's not fair
    YT: www.youtube.com/forcexds (pt-br) Fatallity Leader
    19,6k Subscribers
    Mastery 690+
    580+ Trove videos posted

Was it just me, or did they also have a "karma bar"?

So much tease, so little delivery.

I don't know how many years have passed and all the stalling with plasma fishing continues.

I would love to know what's so hard about it and why doesn't it get implemented already.
    What's so difficult to about adding an plasma rod and some more fishes, so many years have passed.
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

Quote Originally Posted by Etherbl View Post
    I don't know how many years have passed and all the stalling with plasma fishing continues.

I would love to know what's so hard about it and why doesn't it get implemented already.
    What's so difficult to about adding an plasma rod and some more fishes, so many years have passed.
    The trailer for Fish and Ships, the update that introduced fishing was uploaded in April first 2015, so almost 2 and a half years to the day.

excited for plasma fishing then i check the forums and find this out.... pure disappointment

personally i think if the plasma pole wasn't ready then maybe this event should not have been released ... i mean, after i did event i made a little plasma lake in my club to see what other plasma fish i could get just realize there is no plasma pole you still cant fish ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheLazyCanadian View Post
    excited for plasma fishing then i check the forums and find this out.... pure disappointment
    Same here... we all got baited by this "plasma fishing" update
    IGN: Hexion Club: Nihility
    Mastery Points: 86,000+
    Fish Caught: 56,700+

Quote Originally Posted by Etherbl View Post

It's just teasing us at this point since it has been so long since we got an update to fishing. As much as people don't like fishing, people would still be interested in Plasma Fishing. At this point I feel like the promise for fishing in that Developer letter isn't gonna happen at all...

Quote Originally Posted by SkyRider3217 View Post
    It's just teasing us at this point since it has been so long since we got an update to fishing. As much as people don't like fishing, people would still be interested in Plasma Fishing. At this point I feel like the promise for fishing in that Developer letter isn't gonna happen at all...
    I wouldn't doubt it at this point in a previous thread I had posted that I'm going to be a negative nancy until they prove me wrong, and with this "patch" trion has just proved me right again.
    All the plasma fishing assets have been in game for almost 2 years now how hard is it to implement that in game?
    At this point in time I am honestly starting to feel that trion just likes to poke jabs at the community and are leaning more towards the corporate aspect of the game instead of trying to make the community as a whole happier and more interested.

+ Reply to Thread