+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New questline NEEDS A FIX. DEVS.

New questline NEEDS A FIX. DEVS.

Youve ignored the last questline error that caused the market to no longer have any value for glim, please do not ignore this. Im really trying hard now not to say **** this **** alltogether and just quit this game but youre making it difficult. And mind you im someone who actually puts effort into this game building clubs and helping out new players.

You HAVE TO allow us to not be emediately booted out of 2/10 of this months questline. The majority of the playerbase doesnt have any 10k pr + classes. Heck my highest is my pirate captain and hes 8k pr and no i cant just grind to 10k before this month ends because i am a builder and dont even like pve, i only do pve when absolutely need to to make some money to cut time on building materials. Thats speaking for myself but i know for a fact theres loads of players that just arent as motivated or good at the game to get to 10k pr either. Youre effectively dividing the playerbase here into people who can and totally cant complete this months quest while it sits there in the screen nagging and taunting us.

I want to believe this is just another error of logic by whatever dev is behind creating these questlines.. not to be arrogant but ill have you know i used to be a event administrator on Ultima online and its really painful to see yet again a monthly quest being so poorly constructed it harms the game. If instead its intended and youre all not going to care about what it causes id say youre actively trying to strangle if not completely ruin your own game for whatever reason.. maybe you have a new game in the works youre going to promote after youre done killing this one.
    Now on PS4! Maining: Pirate captain, Dinotamer.. Owner of the Brothers club! Owner of the Lemon squeezy club!

They will never Awnser you There done with this little blocky adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodborgpk View Post
    They will never Awnser you There done with this little blocky adventure
    Not the point of this thread, i wanted their attention so they would do something. Looks like they are doing something now with a patch fix. Thank god. If only they had done that last month as fast it wouldve prevented glim now being worthless.
    Now on PS4! Maining: Pirate captain, Dinotamer.. Owner of the Brothers club! Owner of the Lemon squeezy club!

+ Reply to Thread