+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: 30 deal

30 deal

It gave me 10 class coins but cant trade them I got all classes Cost many flux So I can loot collect them for 30 glim

This must be a bug If not il never know what is

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hey there,

Sorry for the confusion, but the items from most packs are not tradable, including Class Coins. The packs mostly work to give players who haven't unlocked many classes yet a way to get them quickly.

Ahh i understand 3 glim ea class coin I hate it Should atleast be able to give them away for free ? This is canceres

Looting Class Coins

If those are the ones I think they are, I'm almost certain that they changed it a while back to give you 3 Double XP potions for each one. I remember being confused myself, since, it shows the picture of a Glim or Flux in the bubble instead of the correct item (I think whatever of the two was last shown as you go down your loot list). But the x3 for each makes me pretty certain.
    Since you can't trade them anyway you could do a little test with looting a single one (putting others in storage first) if no one else gets back to this thread to confirm what I said.

+ Reply to Thread