+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion: Dual Daily Bonus

Suggestion: Dual Daily Bonus

Monday: Harvesting multiplier + Growing speed multiplier
    Tuesday: Ore multiplier + Mining speed multiplier
    Wednesday: 125%(150%)Elemental gem box + 140%(180%) shadow gem box
    Thursday: %loot box + %faery dust, golden seashell, bones from monsters, and other drops monster does drop like robitic salvages and so on...
    Fri: Shards + Extra jumps, including minigames
    Saturday: Adventure xp + magic find + MF triggers
    Sunday: Arena xp + Fishing speed multiplier + talisman multiplier

It would be very exciting to get more bonus from Patron and from daily bonus such as this.
    [This space would be blank without this signature text]

bump - i like it.
    hyped for that thursday ... but i would consider talisman drop into that day as well.
    might be too much. I think that the talisman drop chance is defined as mob drop.

A chaos chest multiplayer wouldn't be wrong. Since eclipse i barely get enough motivation to farm 1 karma proc...
    For sunday fishing and pvp seems fine. maybe +faster boat acceleration.

"It would be very exciting to get more bonus from Patron and from daily bonus such as this."
    we can talk about numbers but completely no bonus for f2p people is a bit too much imo

Most seem unnecessary to me, I'm pretty sure thursday used to increase all drops from minions but they changed it for some reason. For saturday we don't need more MF, and for sunday I'd rather they made talismans drop at a fairer rate than have a one day bonus. Although it is worth noting that saturday is useless to those with max xp, and sunday is worthless to those who are max arena pvp, and even then pvp is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    Most seem unnecessary to me, I'm pretty sure thursday used to increase all drops from minions but they changed it for some reason. For saturday we don't need more MF, and for sunday I'd rather they made talismans drop at a fairer rate than have a one day bonus. Although it is worth noting that saturday is useless to those with max xp, and sunday is worthless to those who are max arena pvp, and even then pvp is dead.
    Maybe people with max pvp and xp can get a different bonus buff on Saturdays and Sundays? :0
    || MASTERY: 540+ ||

+ Reply to Thread