+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gem System Needs Rework

Gem System Needs Rework

OK, so I got this amazing Empowered Fire Gem with PD, CH and MH% (all high values) and I instatly bought 2 Regemerators, even though I was only 1 StarBar away from Martial Emblem and unsocketed my old one, maxed-out with MH%, HR and CD (medium values) and deconstructed it, upgraded my new Empowered Fire Gem half-way before I ran out of flux, then tried to socket it and I couldn't because I ALREADY HAD AN EMPOWERED GEM WITH THE SAME BUFF! Not only are you not allowed to equip more than one Empowered Gem of the same element, they must be of different buffs as well! And because of this ******** I dropped down 1k PR (which is big if you're trying to break 10k on main) and if I want my old gem back, I must deconstruct the OP new one! It's not that hard for Trion to just make it so that Empowered Gems with the same buff to just not stack buffs, or make it possible to reroll the buff (which would be a great use for all these excess Bound Briliances sitting arround). Also, I know I should've checked for double buffs, so shut up.

On PTS, it was briefly possible to equip two games with same effect, but it was likely a bug and didn't make it to Live.

They did say that we would be getting new powers so the chance of conflicting gems would lower. They did say that a loooong time ago though. Maybe next update, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    They did say that we would be getting new powers so the chance of conflicting gems would lower. They did say that a loooong time ago though. Maybe next update, who knows.
    they said plasma fishing was coming soon.... that was two years ago and we still dont have it

Quote Originally Posted by TheLazyCanadian View Post
    they said plasma fishing was coming soon.... that was two years ago and we still dont have it
    Soontm may be sooner than you think

Quote Originally Posted by TheLazyCanadian View Post
    Meantime on welcome screen...

Looks like somethings is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by KoBeWi View Post

([maybe]spoiler) Yup, it's been ready to launch for a while.

I honestly agree with OP. Even I overlooked my emp gem buffs (they barely even matter lol) and screwed myself over by doing something similar. I understand your frustration @OP but everyone is in the same boat. We just have to be more aware next time though your suggestion does make sense.
    || MASTERY: 540+ ||

Quote Originally Posted by KoBeWi View Post

ill believe it when it happens

+ Reply to Thread