+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Economy

Games been dead as **** for a while now, economy wise. Itís shocking that their are so many people stupid enough to waste their time on a game where the devs actively work against their time investment.
    IGN: Anti Alt's IGN: MSI | Mastery exp:41,428 Alt's Mastery exp: 29,752
    Favorite Classes: Boomeranger for farming, Ice Sage for ST

Angry Grinding for soo longg d:

That's exactly how I feel. I've been grinding for months now to buy credit pouches to buy vanguardian back then i needed 1,3 mil flux to buy all the pouches i needed. When i finnally reached that amount I needed 1,35 mil flux more! I'm soooo sad and angry

Quote Originally Posted by King_trove1 View Post
    That's exactly how I feel. I've been grinding for months now to buy credit pouches to buy vanguardian back then i needed 1,3 mil flux to buy all the pouches i needed. When i finnally reached that amount I needed 1,35 mil flux more! I'm soooo sad and angry
    You would probably have been better off just farming the mats instead of the credit pouches. I see lots of players that like to say "Just buy it with credit pouches" and in my opinion the time to farm the flux for the credit pouches is a much longer time frame for me than they make it out to be.

P.S. Nice way to Necro a 2 year old post. :-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by King_trove1 View Post

Trove is not a 100 percent free to play game, there are a few things that if you want you should fork out cash or not bother getting.
    Its all about choices I guess but don't be fooled into thinking trove can be fully ftp. Some items are just made "f2p" so they can say they have f2p options.

VG pack is one of those things, if your a VG fan. Buy that pack and get the full deal, just getting the class farming the mats... I would say is a very hard task with 1/2 a reward as your missing all the bells and whistles.
    Yes every can buy items in trove, even the poorest person can save up funds for items they want.
    Just know this and many things you may want in trove are not really designed for f2p to get quickly.

In addition, it is extremely Onlinesbi TutuApp aadhar card difficult to use trade chat anymore because the extremely high supply of stellars has driven the prices so low that i don't feel the incentive to make a profit off of selling the items i worked so hard to get.

If Fasti was still around, he would drop this:

Quote Originally Posted by konnerkapono View Post
    In addition, it is extremely Onlinesbi TutuApp aadhar card difficult to use trade chat anymore because the extremely high supply of stellars has driven the prices so low that i don't feel the incentive to make a profit off of selling the items i worked so hard to get.
    If you get your MF high enough it is a lot easier to make flux from stellars now as you get enough to make a lot of flux just looting them and selling the stellar soul and pearls in bulk. It is a lot to get MF up, but once you have it up it is some pretty easy flux just farming gems if u collect items and loot once in a while.

+ Reply to Thread