+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion box!

Suggestion box!

The following is just a few suggestions I have and would like to see implemented. I invite everyone to post their insight into these suggestions and introduce their own as well.

Expand ranking system to allow leaders to modify privileges of members in clubs

Create a club recruitment channel that can be filtered on or off

Create an in-game friend system to allow for continued gaming with people you enjoyed playing with and doesn't require adding them to your XBL or PSN friend lists while leaving that option available

Change the PR requirements of shadow tower difficulties to be more accurate. There is NO WAY a player at 10kpr can do ultra spike walker even if there are 7 other 10kpr players. The last 2 bosses in hard ST need groups of 15kpr minimum to complete and even then it's close. Just adjust it so that lower PR players have to work a little harder to get into st when they can actually handle it. As it is rn, anyone at 10kpr can enter any st and thanks to the lobby, they often run in without invitation and block spots for others

Create a party system that allows you to group up with friends and enter portal worlds together to avoid unwanted guests to block a spot reserved for a friend. (They often run around and jump around to make it difficult to kick them)

Alternatively, add a group queing system for ST to allow players to select their party from people qued so everybody has a chance to run ST weekly. Have ultra scale to the average OR of the group with a higher minimum PR tailored more towards end game PRs.

Reduce the lunar soul cost for the gem stat reroll item from 3 to 1. As it stands now it takes 3 weeks for anyone under 20k to get the souls needed for a gem stat reroll. Being that the reroll is random, this means it could take months to reroll gem stats to get the where you want them.

Add a pierce stat or armor penetration stat that allows for a new way to better deal damage in hard and ultra st.

Create a club NPC that can be crafted at the interactive tab in the builders crafting bench. Make it expensive to make so it shows it's worth. Make the npc act as a club custodian that can be used to sell gear to club members or visitors that can be stocked by club leadership. This would allow for active clubs to* strengthen its members even when they're not online at the same time. The club leader could set a % visitor tax in sales and the inflow of flux would allow for clubs to host contests, giveaways, and events for members that could help the communities come together and grow. The base model of the custodian npc could be something unlockable based on a new,set of club based achievements that allow for custodian customization. For instance, I'm one of the leaders of the PS4 club "Seal cub clubbing club" not my name choice but the club is full if good people and warm hearts. If we could make our club custodian a seal pup ally that sits behind a bar or counter on a ball or a qubesly bar tender or something similar to what you see in dungeons, I'm sure people would even pay cash for the opportunity. That's just speculation but it would be exciting to be able to have an interactive NPC in our club worlds.

I don't know enough about ST or gems to comment much other than to say lunar souls seem difficult to get and your ST queue sound good just from reading ofher's complaints! I like your club ideas. Also wanted to add that we need to be able to invite people to clubs that are not online! Some of us that share consoles would like to share clubs! My kids can go use their friend's PS4 and call me to invite them, but my husband would feel rather silly doing this ��

That brings up another idea I was tossing around with some friends not long ago! We need an in-game mail system! We could send offline players messages that they could read when they checked their mail. It would also allow for the claim section to be integrated into the mail system. The base work is already laid in, just add the messaging capability to the claim system and allow offline messaging.

This sounds good to me as well but I have have this nagging feeling that there would be abuse potential there. I remember hating checking my mailbox in WOW to get my auction stuff but I can't remember exactly why. I'm thinking spam. I can see Trove not wanting to deal with mail complaints when they've got more important stuff on their plate. (I looked up the gem thing, one Roll per WEEK!? What do you do if you get a crap roll, play something else until next week??!) I would say make it so only friends could mail but there is no game only friend system in place, and that would also limit the club invite issue.

+ Reply to Thread