+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Introduction to VFX modding - The Basics

Lightbulb [Guide] Introduction to VFX modding - The Basics

Hey everyone! Allot of people have requested that I make a Beginners guide to VFX modding and so...I did! This video should cover how to manipulate Positions, Sizes, and Colors. I also talk a little bit about how Local Space evolvers work and what they should be used for. My mic was acting strange, which was unfortunate, so I hope you can still hear and enjoy the video thoroughly. If I was wrong about something or you have something you'd like to add, please don't hesitate to let me know. I plan on continuing VFX guides until I can get a good amount of information out there for the community. So if there's anything specific you'd like to know how to do, just ask. This was made in the late late hours so I hope it holds up to everyone's standards. Enjoy!

Probably in a Medieval Highlands Tree, the biggest one you can find!
    Thank you so much for making this tutorial, Timmy! I can't wait to get started, especially with working on custom wings and such, again, thank you very very much! ❤︎

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    Thank you so much for making this tutorial, Timmy! I can't wait to get started, especially with working on custom wings and such, again, thank you very very much! ❤︎
    No Problem, I'm so glad I finally got around to it and it was helpful to you. I think I'm going to start dabbling with Wings now that I have a good grasp and understanding of PopcornFX. Hopefully the more I learn about the way the Wings are setup, the more I'll be able to share with everyone. In upcoming guides I'm not sure If I'll be going over different features and how they work, or if I should just make some custom VFX and talk about what I'm doing as I'm making them. Everyone please weigh in and let me know what you think would be most effective. I'll try to get my mic working properly for the next video as well :S .

doooood! Dis stoof's lit!
    Thank you very much of the guide m8. Life saver! \o/

Major Cuck Mc Cuckolson with a slight tone of crippling depression

(ง ͠ ͟ل͜ ͡)ง wanna fite bruh? I'll rek yer face i swear on me mum

Praiseth be thy name, Timmy!

It was super informative and comprehensible, I'm sure it will surely help a lot of people (including me, when I tried doing anything in PopcornFX, I was kinda completely...lost).

Keep up the good work!
    In-Game Name: MagicMate | Mastery Rank: 300+ | Main Classes: Shadow Hunter (14840 Power Rank), Gunslinger (11124 Power Rank)
    Mods:

Finally
    a vfx guide
    waiting for more guide like meshes or other thing
    always maked many bugged thing by myself ... so i still only can be use other complete vfx now=_=

thx alot

不知道这边能不能打中文

sry my english was bit weak if i make some mistake in what i say pls tell me

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern_Mihail View Post
    Finally
    a vfx guide
    waiting for more guide like meshes or other thing
    always maked many bugged thing by myself ... so i still only can be use other complete vfx now=_=

thx alot
    I already have a couple of guides using meshes. Check my channel for now and I'll be adding more in the upcoming weeks . I'm so glad that so many people are finding this useful.

Quote Originally Posted by ixitimmyixi View Post
    I already have a couple of guides using meshes. Check my channel for now and I'll be adding more in the upcoming weeks . I'm so glad that so many people are finding this useful.
    Oh i see that thx
    PS: due to i dont have VPN make me cant see video from youtube
    did i can download you video to see ?(thats only way i can do for see video from youtube... )

不知道这边能不能打中文

sry my english was bit weak if i make some mistake in what i say pls tell me

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern_Mihail View Post
    Oh i see that thx
    PS: due to i dont have VPN make me cant see video from youtube
    did i can download you video to see ?(thats only way i can do for see video from youtube... )
    I can upload it for you to download. Which video did you want?

Cool This videyo made me hit the D A B

dis will certain be useful xd!!!
    ok where's my medal
    This is my friend refer code!: WDTR-2FTR-NDYC-PGML-K329
    "Experience is what you get when you dont get what you want" (Quote by Randy Pausch)
    Professional meme(r). Creator of the turbo duck!
    One of avarem's final fishes

+ Reply to Thread